Movie Night - Fluff

*A/N - This is just for fun, wanted to have some fun making fluff. You and Bella have been dating for a year now and you had just got them back from filming TLOU. Reminder that Bella uses any pronouns so I will mix them up a bit. Enjoy!

P.S. that photo of Bella is me writing this story while unsure of it as it's my first time writing something like this.

You look at Bella as they saunter over to the couch with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn. Biting your bottom lip, you look them up and down before they plop down on the couch.

"What was that for sweetheart?" She questioned while grabbing a piece of popcorn from the bowl and tossing it into their mouth.

"What? Can I not admire my boyfriend here and there? Plus I haven't seen you in awhile." You spoke while grabbing popcorn from the bowl and shoving it into your mouth.

"Fair. I did miss you a lot while I was filming and facetiming didn't help," They said while looking at you shoving the popcorn into your mouth disgusted. "I did not miss that though."

You finish chewing your popcorn before grabbing more from the bowl and throwing it at her. Laughing, he takes some from the bowl too and throws it back at you. You end up going back and forth throwing popcorn until you run out.

"Aw man. I wasn't done eating it." Bella said. Getting up you grab the bowl from their hands, kissing them before walking over to the kitchen. Opening the cabinet, you grab another popcorn bag, unwrapping it and tossing it into the microwave. Putting in the time, you turn around and look over at him cleaning up the popcorn you guys had thrown at each other. You stay there in the kitchen watching her every move before zoning out. You stay there for a minute until his touch pulls you out of your trance.

"Are you okay?" They asked with a look of concern covering their face.

"Of course I am Darling." You look them in the eyes before hugging them. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to be dating you."

Bella looks up at you before smiling. Kissing you on the cheek before they grab the popcorn bag out if the microwave, they mumble "If it wasn't for me kissing you at Oscar's house, you would've never made a move." You scoff and walk back over to the couch, sitting down.

Coming back over with the popcorn bowl, she sits down next to you. Taking the blanket, you cover both of you up before curling up next to them. Grabbing some popcorn, you put it into your mouth one at a time while watching the movie. Every once in awhile, you see them staring at you out of the corner of your eye and smile.

It's not long until you're asleep against him gently snoring. He looks down at you and smiles before playing with your hair while finishing the movie. When the movie ends, they snuggle up against you and fall asleep.