Tiktok Trends Pt. 2

It had been a week since you and Bella had outed your relationship with a video on tiktok and you were relieved that their fans were taking it so well, as that had been one of your biggest concerns. Deciding to have some fun today, you found a trend on Tiktok that was making its rounds. One person would put lipstick on and mess it up intentionally and their significant other would wipe it and the phone would pan to them with a bunch of lipstick marks all over their face. You got up from your bed and ran over to Bella who was sitting on the couch almost slipping from socks on hardwood floors. Showing your phone to him, you panted out of the breath while trying to speak.

"We do trend now." Bella looked up at you and took off their glasses while looking amused at how insistent you were about it since you were so against it when they tried doing a tiktok with you. You smiled at them while trying not to blush at the fact that they looked hot. Sitting on the couch with his hair up in a bun and sweats on with a white tank top. They smiled then nodded. You jumped with joy and went to go grab some random red lipstick you had in your bathroom.

Awhile later you were applying the lipstick then kissing Bella all over the face. She complained that it tickled but complied cause they liked that it was your kisses. Once their whole face was covered, you grabbed a makeup wipe to wipe off your lips and reapply the lipstick so it looked perfect. Bella set up their phone with the sound ready and set the timer. You both did the video a couple of times because someone couldn't stop laughing *cough bella cough.*

You both watched the video four times before they posted it on their account. The comments did start coming in automatically like last time.

pedrosnotsosecretacct: yall slayyyeddd that. love you both.

bellaramseysleftarm: Awwww this is cute. Y'all of perfect for eachother

minimayhem373: Damn I wish that was me in their partner's position. Im glad y'all found each other.

user474256683: 💅💅💅💅🍒🍉🍊🍋🥝🍏 fruityyyy, i love it

You and Bella both laughed at that comment and then you started laughing about their face. She grabbed the lipstick and put it on and started kissing you all over your face. You kept trying to get away from them but failed. You both ended up on top of each other and were a laughing pile of idiots. Smiling, they kissed you again but this time on the lips. When they pulled back, you were a blushing mess and when they tried to take a picture of you, your hand went immediately up to your face, trying to cover everything but your eyes. Bella took a picture of that and posted it to their insta story. You flipped them off again and ran away from them.

Disclaimer: this was written at midnight and was not proofread. im sorry if there is mistakes

-mini