Distant

This was a request from Jenna0rtegasw1fer3al!
Enjoy!

Reader and Bella are the same age in this. Also I apologize for Bella's POV part. I'm shitty at writing those 💀

- Mini

Lately you felt like Bella had been distant from you too long. They were staring at her phone too much and when you asked them what they were doing, he would say nothing and quickly shut off his screen and turn the phone away from you. It made you question your 3 year relationship.

Is this finally it? Are they just bored with me? Do they still love me?

Your thoughts started to cloud your judgement so one day you decided to go for a walk. Grabbing your keys, phone, and earbuds, you went to the closest park to where you and Bella lived. It had been a year since you had both moved in together. (Funny enough Pedro lived right down the street and you both liked that.) Seeing a bench, you made a deadline for it and sat down with your earbuds in and looking at the pond. You were looking at the duck swimming around when you recognized someone.  You squinted your eyes and recognized them immediately. It was Bella with another woman and they were a bit too close for your liking. Getting up, you walked home with tears pricking your eyes. You unlocked the door and rushed into the apartment.

Heading straight for the Bedroom, you grabbed a bag and started shoving clothes into it. You grab a few of your things from the bathroom and living room before writing a note to Bella.

Dear Bella,

I hope you're happy with whoever you were with at the park. Enjoy the rest of your life with them.

- Y/N

Tears streaming down your face, you place it on the table and walk out of the apartment to head to Pedro's place.

Knocking on Pedro's door, he answered and immediately saw your tears. Hugging you, he guided you into his apartment and sat you down on the couch before crouching in front of you.

"What's wrong?" Pedro asked.

"Bella's been cheating on me for awhile." you spoke as you tried to calm down.

He rubbed your arms while coaching you through deep breaths. Once you had calmed down, you felt your phone ringing and grabbed it. Showing Bella's name on the screen, you immediately declined it and turned off your phone. Pedro had given you some snacks and turned on Mean Girls for you.

Bella's POV

I had just gotten home with a whole surprise planned for my partner. I had been planning this for months I had just met with my friend who is gonna video the surprise. Walking into the apartment, I set my keys down and noticed a note left on the table. Picking it up, I read it and my jaw dropped. They had misinterpreted the situation and now they were gone. I tried calling them over and over but they either declined my call or turned off their phone. Grabbing the things I needed, I ran to the only place I could think of. Pedro's place.

Your POV

The doorbell rang and Pedro asked me to get it. Begrudgingly, You got up and answered the door to Bella being there. You tried to shut the door on their face but she was too fast. You glared at them while they stood there opening and closing their mouth trying to think of something.

"What do you want." You said with venom in your voice.

"Listen, I'm not cheating on you. I was distant for the past few months cause of, well this." They got down on one knee and pulled out a box. Opening it, he spoke.

"Y/N, I have loved you ever since we ran into each other that day. You knew how to support me through my dreams and you always knew how to make me fall in love with you over and over again. Will you marry me?"

You looked at him with glistening eyes and screamed YES. They got up and you jumped into their arms while crying happy tears.