Auto Wired Interview

You and Bella sat next to each other in those film chairs they had for you to sit in for the interview. Looking at them, you grabbed their hand and smiled. You both had been interested in each other for awhile but both of you were too fucking oblivious to realize it. The makeup and hair people were finishing the last touches before they scurried away so you could start the interview. Giving one last smile to Bella, you turned towards the camera and got ready.

"3..2...1 AND ACTION!" A camera guy said.

"Hi, I'm Bella Ramsey"

"And I'm Y/N L/N. We are both in the show, The Last of Us and today we are completing an Auto Wired Interview where we answer your most googled questions!" You spoke with such grace. You could feel Bella's eyes on you as you grabbed the first board.

You ripped off the first piece of tape and read the question. "Bella Ramsey Movies and TV Shows." You turned to them so you could watch them answer.

"Too many to count, but most of you know about my Game of Thrones character. That was such a good role and I loved it." Bella answered

"I remember watching you in The Worst Witch. God that CGI was horrible." You chuckled while Bella swatted your arm.

You ripped off another piece of tape and read the next question. "Bella Ramsey and Pedro Pascal Dating" You made a disgusted face and noticed Bella doing the same thing.

"We are definitely NOT dating. I think of him like a father figure. Sorry Dad, I still love you." You watched as they tried not to look like they were still disgusted and failed. You couldn't help but laugh and they started laughing soon. You went through a couple of questions for you both, laughing here and there. Soon you had answered two boards and Bella had just finished their third one and began to pick up your third one. They took the first piece of tape off and read it aloud.

"Does Y/N L/N like Bella Ramsey?" You tried to look away from Bella and the camera while blushing. "No I don't." You tried to say with confidence but it didn't work out. Bella leaned over to look at you and you covered your face with your hands. They pried apart your fingers and saw the blush creeping up your cheeks. Smiling they chuckled and looked at the camera.

"They're blushinggggg." He spoke with such confidence into the camera. At the mention of blushing you uncovered your face and smacked them hard on the arm. You then got out of your seat and tried to run away but Bella had wrapped their arms around your waist and tugged you into their lap. You were now looking up at them while they looked down at you. Leaning in slowly, they kissed you softly on the lips.

"Don't worry, I like you too." He then faced the camera and spoke. "You heard it here first everyone. Y/N L/N does like Bella Ramsey and Bella Ramsey likes them back."

Blushing even harder, you faced the camera. Speaking you said "And thats a wrap." You faced back up to look at them and saw they were already staring at you.