Mario Kart

You, Pedro and Bella had just gotten back from doing photoshoots and interviews for the new show: The Last of Us. Tired and ready to just chill, you entered your hotel room which was next to Bella's. Grabbing a random shirt and hoodie from the suitcase you had never unpacked, you went over to Bella's room. When they let you into the room, you made a beeline for the dresser he had unpacked his clothes in and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. Realizing what you were doing, she tried to grab the pair away from you but you made it into the bathroom before they could.

"I want those sweatpants back before filming ends." They yelled through the door. You just laughed because they knew your response.

"You know I won't. I still have your hoodie I took from  when we started dating." You spoke before realizing thats the hoodie you grabbed.

When you finished putting the clothes on, you walked out and Bella jumped on you. Both of you laughing, you gave them a piggyback to the bed before dumping them on it. Once you had both stopped laughing, you heard a knock on the door. Getting up, she went to the door and peered through the peephole.

"I know you're in there." someone spoke. Recognizing it was Pedro's voice, they opened the door to see Pedro dressed comfy with the a switch and the dock in his hands.

"Mario Kart?" He questioned while looking at both of you. Bella looked at you and you both nodded and smiled at eachother before he let him in. Pedro made a beeline for the TV to hook up the switch while you and Bella got snuggled up under the covers on their bed, with you between Bella's legs and leaning on their chest. Once Pedro had the TV set up, he walked over to the bed with the joy-cons and handed you both one before making himself at home under the covers. Both you and Bella made the same fake disgusted face at Pedro. Pedro stuck out his tongue in response before starting the game. You each chose your character. Pedro being Mario (ofc), You being Yoshi, and Bella being Toad. You all looked at each other with competitiveness surrounding you. You all looked at the screen and your characters were off. Before long, it was 2 am and you were asleep in Bella's arms while Pedro and him were still playing Mario Kart. The lights were off so that the TV was the only thing shining light. After the circuit finished, Bella looked down at you sleeping and then looked at Pedro. They motioned to Pedro to start heading out and he smiled understanding. Pedro grabbed the joy cons from Bella before grabbing his switch and dock. He waved bye to Bella before silently opening and closing the door. Bella then looked back down at you before grabbing the remote to turn off the TV. Once she did that, she switched around so that you and him were cuddling together. They kissed your cheek goodnight before falling asleep themselves with their arm around you.