Wisdom Teeth

Sorry I haven't posted for about two weeks. Everything's Hectic right now. I might put a pause on these for a bit only cause school is getting to me. Also I'm gonna promote a playlist I made on here cause it fits these oneshots. Thanks to @marvelCMST for this idea!

Playlist:
https://spotify.link/xtpy5jDRfzb

-Mini

You glanced up at Bella all loopy from the laughing gas. Smiling, you tried speaking but it was hard due to the gauze in your mouth. So it came out all mumbly.

"Look it's my best friend Bella!" You pointed to them
Bella took your arm from the hygienist. They rolled their eyes at the fact that you said best friend instead of partner.

Looking at your hygienist, they asked about post care. You giggled while they both talked to eachother before Bella helped you into their car. Buckling you in, they closed your door and you started crying. When they hopped into the drivers seat and saw you crying, they panicked and thought they did something. Seeing them, you stopped crying and smiled as wide as you could.

"I thought you were leaving me." You tried saying but the gauze in your mouth made it hard.

It took Bella a minute to figure out what you said before they replied. " I wasn't gonna leave you, I was just walking around to the driver's seat so I could drive you home."

Reaching their hands up to your face, they wiped your tears that were left on your cheeks before grabbing your hand and kissing it. You giggled as they went to start the car. When you both were halfway to your house, you decided to get frisky apparently. Starting to cry again, you complained to Bella.

"I wish I was dating Bella Ramsey but they are way out of my league. Just imagine me and them together. It like a street rat and a beautiful princess together."

Bella tried not to laugh while calming you down but also trying to drive the car.

"You are not a street-" they giggled a bit and that made you cry more.

Deciding to get a bit more frisky, you launched into detail about some things.

"If Bella and I were dating, I would let them do the nastiest things to me in bed. Like they could choke-."

Bella paused you right there by announcing that you were home. Helping you out, they hauled you up your apartment stair and unlocked the door. You walked in and made a deadline for the couch. You almost face planted into the couch but Bella caught you in time and led you to the bed. They helped you get undressed and in pj's before tucking you in and kissing your forehead. Before they could walk away, you grabbed their hand and spoke.

"Could you snuggle with me? I don't have a partner so i'm pretty lonely right now."

Nodding too tired of your shenanigans to correct you, they slid in next to you and snuggled up to you. Smiling with the gauze still in your mouth, you fell asleep happily.

2 days later

Bella was sitting next to you on the couch watching The Last of Us with you as it had just come out with a new episode. Halfway through the episode, everything came flooding back to you as to when you were under the laughing gas spell. The embarrassing conversation you tried having with them about what they could do to you popped up the most prominently. You blushed and buried your face in your hands. Bella grew concerned and questioned you about it.

"I'm just remembering everything from when I was on laughing gas. Nothing to be concerned about." You dismissed them and continued to watch the show.

"If it's any consolation, I thought it was funny but you know..." They trailed off and you smiled a bit before snuggling into them and watching the rest of the show.