Meet Cute

A/N - I love these stories! I just thought we could do something similar with Bella. Also taco bell sauce packets make me laugh

You were in London with some friends for your 20th birthday. The night before you had party hard but you didn't drink, so you were up and about exploring the area you were in. It was cloudy and chilly so you had a light trench coat on. Walking down the street you find a little bookstore with a coffee shop attached. Deciding to check it out, you walk into the shop and go straight into the bookstore first thing.

It didn't look that huge from the outside but when you stepped inside, you admired the place. You loved reading ever since you were a little kid. You loved getting under the covers with a light and staying up until 3 in the morning.

Walking around the store you put your fingers to the spines of the books and ran them across them. You did that all throughout the store until you came across an interesting book. You always loved book covers that were colorful and popped out at you. Picking the book up, you studied it before opening up to read the mini summary on the back. Deciding it looked like a good book, you grabbed it and started for the cash register but it wasn't long until someone bumped into you.

You dropped the book and tried to catch the person before they fell. That failed cause they were right on top of you and both of you on the floor. You stared at them admiring as their medium wavy brunette hair and the way their glasses shaped their face. You noticed they were doing the same so you cleared your throat. Blushing, they got off of you and apologized profusely before running away. Confused you got up and grabbed the book noticing something sticking out of the cover. Opening it you grabbed the paper that stuck out and read it.

Text me: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Smiling to yourself, you got up and headed to the cash register, shaking your head along the way.

A/N - how do you guys think that got in there? *cough it has something to do with the fall*

-Mini