Vanity Lie Detector Test

A/N - This was better than doing my geometry homework. My teacher is gonna make me jump off a bridge with these assignments. Anyways this was requested by @shaeshouo and I usually don't do pictures in these things but for this one, I felt like it was necessary. It's only two of them though!

-Mini

You and Bella sat next to eachother in an interrogation room. The host of the lie detector introduced what you both were going to be doing in this interview while the camera was rolling. Once both you and Bella understood, they started getting you both ready. You were the first one to ask questions and Bella was sat in the hot seat.

As they got fitted, you got handled a couple of sheets of paper with pictures on them and some questions to get you started. Once they were situated, and the lie detector was started, you stared at them to make them nervous.

"What are you doing?" They asked while they squirmed in the seat looking everywhere but at you.

"Trying to make you more nervous. It looks like it's working." You replied back.

They rolled their eyes before you started to ask them questions.

"Is your full name Isabella May Ramsey?" You raises an eyebrow at them as they opened their mouth to speak back.

"Yes it is but I prefer to be called Bella." They replied as you looked at them before pulling your eyes away from them to look at the list of questions. Finding one, you smiled and looked back up and straight into their eyes.

"What was your better look? This one?" You held up the first picture of them so they could see.

"Or," You held up the second picture "This one?"

They looked between the two for a minute before pointing to the second picture

They looked between the two for a minute before pointing to the second picture. "I think this one was the better look. I also really really loved that suit."

You laughed and agreed with them. "That is a cute picture of Pedro and you though. Father and Daughter. I do have to say, that eyeliner in the second one? Such a slay. You should wear eyeliner more. It suits you."

You both looked into each others eyes and you swore that they were blushing a bit. Clearing your throat, you looked back down that the questions and proceeded to ask another one.

After about 10 minutes of questions and some lies happening, you had one final question for them.

"Do you have a celeb crush or a regular crush right now?" Looking back into their eyes, you patiently waited as they looked for an answer.

"Yes, I do. They were the most gentle, kind, caring human being yet and they took me under their wing. They have the most perfect looking Y/E/C eyes and they mesmerize me every time."

You both looked at each other for a few seconds, before the polygraph examiner came over and took the machine stuff off of Bella. You both switched places and soon you were all prepped and ready to go.

Bella eyed you with a mischievous smile before asking the first question. The most standard question.

"Is your full name Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N?"

"Yes it is but sometimes I prefer Y/N/N, or when you call me darling." You smiled. You swore you could see a little tint of red on their cheeks.

They did a few more standard questions before getting into the heavier questions. After 10 minutes have passed, they asked you one final question.

"You said that you had a crush earlier. Is there any chance that it could be me?" They raised an eyebrow and leaned back as you debated your options. You could try and lie and get caught by the lie detector or you could full out say the truth. Deciding to go with the try and lie path, you replied back to them.

"No it is not."

Bella kept their eyebrow raised and looked at the polygraph examiner.

"It's a lie." The examiner said and Bella turned back to you with an amused look on their face.

"Well if it helps, I like you too." They spoke with a straight face as you blushed and looked everywhere but at them. Bella got up and walked over to the table and put their hands on it like an interrogation officer before taking their hand and putting it under your chin to guide you to look at them. The coolness of their rings felt great on your skin as you both stared at each other the tension between you getting greater.

A/N (again) - Mwahahahahaha. You don't get to know what happens next. Love you all tho ❤️.

Also go follow my friend tatlinaxship

She's gonna start doing some oneshots soon!

- Mini