Late Night Drive

You usually had a hard time sleeping because acting did that to you. So usually you take a little walk around the hotel or the block for fun. Today it was past midnight when you heard a knock on the door. Opening it up, you saw it was Bella. Bella had been your co-star on this show for the past couple of months now. Leaning against the doorframe you asked,

"Isn't it past midnight right now? What are you doing up and at my door?" You looked at him with a furrowed brow.

"For the last month, I noticed that you usually take a walk around the hotel or outside around the block. So I decided to see if I could come along." They spoke while looking at you. It had been awhile and you did get only on those walks so you moved out of the way and motioned for them to come in. Your room was a little bit messy but not messy enough to have no one come in.

"Wait here." You said as you grabbed clothes from your bag and ran into the bathroom. They gently sat down on the bed looking around at the room while waiting for you to finish changing. Not even a minute later, you came out in a hoodie and sweatpants and running shoes. You grabbed your phone and room key before starting for the door when you remembered Bella was in the room.

"Let's go." You spoke wile motioning to the door and they jumped up and followed you out the door.  You were walking down the hallway when you noticed they had a look on their face.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked them.

"Well I know I said that I wanted to join you on a walk but what if instead of a walk, we went on a drive instead? I'll let you pick the music." They suggested

You thought about it for a bit before nodding yes with a smile on your face. No one had ever offered you to take a late night drive and it sounded like fun. She jumped with joy before taking your hand and dragging you along with them. You were being dragged by them for a bit before they stopped holding your hand. Confused, you looked at them and saw they looked sorry. Realizing they were sorry that he took your hand, you smiled and took their hand. Looking back at them, they had a big smile on their face. You both walked like that to the her car in the parking garage. You let go of her hand and headed over to the passenger door. Once he unlocked the car, you opened the door and hopped in. You noticed the car was cold and started shivering. Bella seemed to take notice of it and started up the car trying to get it to warm up. They then started to back out and you watched them. He had his arm on the back of your seat and looking back while maneuvering the car out of the parking spot. You watched the whole thing and holy motherfucking hell they were hot doing it. It wasn't long until you were out of the parking garage and your phone was hooked up to the car playing The Weeknd. You both sat in the car in silence jamming along to the music, and it wasn't long before you were getting sleepy. Just then you felt a hand on your thigh and looked down to see Bella's hand on it. You lean back into your seat, falling asleep with a smile on your face. For the first time in awhile you felt happy and sleepy.