Coffee Shop

a/n: UM THANK YOU FOR 4K READS ON THIS?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

- Mini

Sitting on a stool, you began to strum your acoustic guitar to begin the melody for your next song. You had played at this little coffee shop in Toronto for awhile. You knew the owners since you were a baby, as they were your next door neighbors throughout your childhood. You had an agreement to play there for free every tuesdays and thursdays, for free food and drinks. This was just a mini side gig for you, as you had a job to make money, but you enjoyed doing this. It gave you a chance to test out new songs and plus there was this regular who came in about the same time always. They ordered tea with sugar and almond milk. You would then watch them walk over to a chair in the corner of the cafe and read a book. You were kind of enchanted by them.

A couple of hours had passed and you were starting a new song when the bell rang and that regular you knew came in. You continued to play the guitar and sing but this time, the person made eye contact with you. Their brown eyes locked with yours and you felt like your breath had been taken away. Realizing you had stopped playing, you tried to start strumming again before people realized. You took your eyes off of them and started singing again. After you had finished the song, you looked over to find that the person wasn't in their corner but that they weren't anywhere in the cafe. Getting up you went to the counter and grabbed a cup of coffee as you needed it but when your friend gave you the cup of coffee, he handed you a piece of paper with a wink. You opened up the paper to find a number and a name on the note. That name was Bella.