Birthday Wishes

A/N - Sorry for not posting one in awhile! It's been a hectic week and weekend. I ended up getting my first tattoo! This oneshot is in honor of my birthday which is tomorrow! Also, imma put a little bit of myself in this. I hate cake so were gonna use pie instead. Enjoy! ALSO A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEDRO PASCAL!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 (its still his birthday where im located.)

Waking up, you laid there staring up at the ceiling while blinking yourself awake. Rolling over you grabbed your phone and saw notifications popping up from your friends and strangers. Being an upcoming celebrity was fun and had it's perks but when it came to strangers wishing you a happy birthday, that was weird. There was one specific person you were looking for in all of the notifications. When you didn't find their name, you gave up and got up from bed to start getting ready for the day.

A couple of hours later after you we're ready, you finally responded to all of your friends birthday wishes and smiled when you saw that one of them made a collage of pictures of you and them together. After not find that one person's name again, you put your phone away and walked to a cute lunch  restaurant that you picked to meet up with some of your closest friends. You took the alleyways in case of Paparazzi. Arriving at the restaurant, you made a quick call before entering. When the person didn't answer, you gave up and turned off your phone. Sitting down you smiled at all of your friends and started making small talk.

You finished eating and argued with your friends about who was paying the bill. After 5 minutes of arguing, you gave up and let them pay for you. After y'all payed, they stood up and gave you hugs and wished you happy birthday again. You slipped out the back door (courtesy of the chefs,) and walked home. Once you arrived to your house, the heels and dress came off. You put on a tank top and sweatpants along with fuzzy socks before sitting down and turning on the tv. You put on your favorite show and settled down under a blanket to watch it.

After you had watched around four episodes, you heard a knock on your door. You got up cautiously and grabbed a vase just in case. You learned to be more careful after a few incidents. You crept up to the peephole and looked through. To your surprise, it was Bella. You immediately put the vase down and and unlocked the door before running into their arms. You hugged them tight before letting go of them so you both could be in the apartment. Looking at them with happy tears in your eyes, you spoke first.

"I thought you forgot my birthday." You sniffled and smiled.

They reached over and wiped the tears from your eyes while replying. "How could I forget my own partner's birthday? Especially when I'm halfway across the world. That's why I couldn't answer. I was flying here to be with you." Their hand caressed your cheek while smiling at you.

You had just realized that they had a bag in their hand and when they followed your gaze to the bag, they chuckled and lifted it onto the counter before pulling out an apple pie and a wrapped present. You grabbed some forks before stealing the pie and walking over to the couch. Bella laughed a bit at that before walking over too and plopping on the couch next to you. You immediately opened the container and dug in. Bella copied you but they moaned with pleasure when the pie hit their mouth. You snickered at that before shoving another piece of the pie in your mouth. Before you realized it, Bella had their phone out and took a picture of you. You gave them the death stare while they tapped at their phone. You got a notification and picked up your phone to look at the notification. You clicked on it and looked at Bella's story. It said Happy birthday to my very special partner.

You smiled and gave them a kiss before cuddling up next to them and starting your TV show again. This was one of the best birthdays you could have gotten.