Pregnant and Falling in Love - Really Really Cute Fluff

Hi Y'all, I'm really sorry but this story will be directed more at the females or the non binaries with uteruses. I will have another gender neutral one out soon. One of my friends just gave me an idea for this one. Also i'm using They/Them Pronouns for Bella this oneshot!

Also. TYSM FOR 10K READS LIKE WHAT.

Credit: my friend and the author of a hotch oneshot i read awhile ago on tumblr-

- Mini

You knocked on the door of Bella's apartment in tears. Your boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend,) had just found out that you were pregnant with his child and left without speaking a word to you. You sat in your apartment for a couple of hours holding the pregnancy test in your hands, kneeling on the floor.

When you decided that you should have moral support, Bella was the first person you thought of. You walked all the way there with nothing but shoes and a baggy shirt and shorts on. It didn't help that it was raining. Now you we're in front of their door shivering, waiting for them to open the door.

When they opened the door, your disheveled state led them to leading you in. Closing the door behind you, they ran to grab a blanket and covered you up with it. Sitting you down on the couch as you cried, they side hugged you and kept their arm around your shoulder. When you finally finished crying, they got up and made you a cup of tea and gave it to you.

"You don't have tell me right now, but I would like to know when you're ready." They spoke.

You pulled out the pregnancy test from your pocket and handed it to them. Sitting there for a minute, the silence big between the two of you.

"3 months now, but he also broke up... with me." you said breaking the silence.

"I- I'm sorry. Do you need someone to stay with you for awhile?" They questioned.

"That would be nice. Thank you." You smiled as Bella got up to grab some of their things.

Awhile later, you were both walking back to your apartment.

"How are you feeling emotionally?" Bella asked.

"I've been here and there, throwing up and all that jazz." You answered back.

They nodded and made small talk with you the rest of the way. You both arrived at the door to your apartment and you unlocked the door and walked in. Some smell hit you and soon you were rushing to the bathroom, throwing up and having your hair held back by Bella. Thankful, you looked at them after you finished and started crying again.

1 Month Later

You were at the OBGYN's office waiting for the ultrasound. Today was the day you found out what the gender of the baby was. Bella sat next to you in the waiting area, playing with their rings. You could tell that they were clearly nervous. You took their hand in your hand and smiled at them. Soon the nurse called you name and led you back to the room.

"You and your partner can go into this room." The nurse stated.

"Oh no we aren't datin-" Bella tried to tell the nurse but the nurse had already left.

You hopped on the bed waiting for your OBGYN. Soon she came in.

"Hi Y/N! I see we have a new addition today." You heard her speak.

"Yes! This is Bella my friend. Bella this is Dr. Aliza. She's my OBGYN on this case.

Bella waved hi to the doctor before Dr. Aliza went to work on preparing the ultrasound. As she put the gel on you belly, you shivered from how cold it was. You grabbed Bella's hands as the scanner got put onto your belly. You watched as Dr. Aliza checked everything was good.