𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯

tw
major character death

"i'll never be that me again"

"SILENCE!" Viserys yelled, almost slamming his walking stick onto the floor as he looked around the room, his decaying face looked pained with the new family drama

"SILENCE!" Viserys yelled, almost slamming his walking stick onto the floor as he looked around the room, his decaying face looked pained with the new family drama. Vasarez looked at her grandfather, standing to allow Luke to sit down since she was feeling fine now. Her white hair was stained a red-ish pink colour and slightly clumped together due to dried blood, "I will have the truth of what happened," he continued, stepping down the stone stairs towards the Velaryon's, looking at his grand daughter. She was an unbiased child and would be most likely to tell the truth, but her fidgeting hands showed a slight unease once again. Upon noticing he turned to Aemond, "now."

"Your son has been maimed and her son is responsible!" Alicent said, a sense of betrayal in her voice.

"It was a regrettable accident," Rhaenyra persisted, turning to look at the others, holding her boys by her side.

"The prince Jacaerys brought a blade to kill my son,"

"My brother brought a blade because we believed someone had broken in." Vasarez said, glaring towards the other half of the family, "we did not intend for this to happen your Majesty," she spoke through gritted teeth, anger boiling up inside of her, "It would not have escalated as such if your son did not insult my brothers by calling them bastards!" the girl yelled, taking a step forward. Viserys turned to look at them sharply.

"Where have you heard such things?!" Viserys yelled towards his son Aemond. The boy looked at Alicent for a while before mumbling that it was Aegon he had heard it from.

"That does not change the fact he brought a knife-!" Alicent began but was sharply cut off.

"It was my children who were attacked and forced to defend themselves. My daughter alone has lost a significant amount of blood from defending her brothers from your monstrous child," Rhaenyra yelled, looking towards her blood stained eldest child.

Viserys looked at his daughter before turning to look at his wife, slamming his walking stick down once again, "these infinite family feuds must cease!" he yelled, "all of you! we are a family," Viserys stressed, looking amongst them all as i'd he couldn't see them, a worried expression on his face.