𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

tw
brief scene of murder

"the winner takes it all, the loser has to fall" - abba, the winner takes it all

VASAREZ'S journey to Dorne was somewhat peaceful, the weather reasonable before she reached the obnoxiously sunny area

VASAREZ'S journey to Dorne was somewhat peaceful, the weather reasonable before she reached the obnoxiously sunny area. When Soul had touched down, the thud of impact shook the deserty town, alerting civilians to their arrival.

"I'm here to Ser Gyles Yronwood," she announced, pulling her gloves off as her dragon snarled at any civilians who stepped close, "on behalf of her majesty Queen Rhaenyra," no one budged, "or I would be more than happy to discuss plans with the house Martel. Or a third option, I can return to Dragonstone with a bag of your towns ashes," Vasarez smiled, almost sweetly. It didn't take prone long to realise she was completely serious, one civilian went to get Yronwood and returned with him a little later.

"Princess, I didn't expect you to be here, asking for my help,"

"I am not asking for your help, Ser Yronwood, and it would do you well to remember that. I'm simply making sure you aren't a traitor to the realm," Vasarez said, slightly turning to Soul, "I even have a bag to place your severed head in if you do declare yourself loyal to the Usurper Aegon,"

"That's quite the threat, Princess,"

Vasarez's eyes narrowed, staring at him, "It's simply a promise, my lord."

The two were silent for a moment, before a soft but impressed laugh came from him, nodding, "the Queen continues to have my support, your majesty,"

"She will be glad to hear that, Yronwood," Vasarez smiled, nodding her head before mounting Soul once more, "You will be seeing me again if you are needed for war, Ser, however I hope it will not come to that,"

Luke had arrived at Stormsend, the weather living up to its name as a horrific storm took place. Upon arrival, he had spotted Vhagar which meant Aemond was also there.

He was.

It didn't take long for the two to accidentally cause a fued.

Like had remembered his sisters advice, leaving as soon as possible and mounting Arrax. He had promised to return home to his mother so he began flying above the clouds. His Uncle, Aemond, followed him on his beast of a dragon. Taunting him.

Lucerys was terrified. hands gripping on his reins as he tries to calm himself, "if something happens Arez said she'll get me. She promised," he mumbled to himself continuously, before having a brief moment of calm.

Before he could react he spotted Vhagar bursting through the clouds, her jaw open as she swallowed Luke and Arrax whole. Broken bits of Arrax's body falling into the water.

He didn't even get a chance to scream for help.

Vasarez had made the journey back the same night, expecting to see her brothers or their dragons as she touched down. They were nowhere to be seen. There was a chance Jace could have stayed in Winterfell, but Luke? He should be back. The blonde wasted no time walking into Dragonstone castle, opening the door to see her mother still planning things.

"Where are they? Mother?"

"Where are who?" she asked, clearly clueless.

"Luke and Jace,"

"They should be on their way, Vasarez. Im sure they're ok," she reassured, watching as Vasarez walked over to her, "of the news from Dorne?"

"I can't speak for all of them, but we at least have Ser Gyles' support. So I can only assume the rest will follow." Vasarez said, looking at the table and the plans set on it, "has anyone else declared their allegiance? Is there any news from Kingslanding?"

"They've burnt the servants who supported my claim, hung the lords who swore the same," she sighed, watching as her council talked to one another.

"I can't see this ending well, mother. What did Otto say when he visited?"

"To swear allegiance to Aegon, Jace would succeed after him if I did so and Luke would continue to have Driftmark," she said, shaking her head to confirm she didn't accept it.

"They're giving Jace my claim?" Vasarez asked, looking at her in slight disbelief, "without your knowledge?"

"They are men, Vasarez. They will continue to believe their opinion matters," Rhaenyra admitted, looking at her daughter, "however. I did say I would change the rules when I became Queen,"

Vasare smiled, laughing quietly at her first comment, "We have to take back Kingslanding before you do that, mother, However I see Daemon's insisting on war?"

"He believes it's the best option," She said, standing upright.

"History never backs that up. Mother if we go to war our family name will forever be tarnished, our house will tear each other apart,"

"I know."

A few hours later, Daemon appeared. Opening the rooms doors and walking over to Rhaenyra. A solemn and angry look on his face.

Many of the council stopped talking to look at him, watching as he gently took Rhaenyra aside, whispering to her.

"What's happened?" Vasarez asked, looking between the two of them. A horrible sickening feeling grew in her stomach as she watched her mother begin to wail. Grasping at her dress to compose herself as Rhaenyra's face went cold, a murderous look on her face. She looked at her daughter, brows slightly furrowed as tears stained her eyes.

"Aemond murdered Luke,"

A/N

wtf that's season one done

bro what

s2 better hurry up so can continue this honestly

but yeah last chapter??

that's mad

😟😟