𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

tw
beheading

"pass me that lovely little gun, my dear, darling one

"pass me that lovely little gun, my dear, darling one." - nick cave and the bad, o' children.

ARIS had stayed by Vasarez's side that evening, sat beside her bed with a tight hold of her hand just incase something had happened

ARIS had stayed by Vasarez's side that evening, sat beside her bed with a tight hold of her hand just incase something had happened. If asked, he would say he stayed awake the whole night, but it was without doubt the man had fallen asleep quite a few times. Same goes for dear Basar that had curled up on the end of the Princess' bed. While no one stood outside her door, she still felt protected due to the large wolf and capable swordsman in the room, as well as Aris.

However, once the morning had come, the guard became slightly frantic upon realising the Princess wasn't where he had left her, instead she was sat on a chair, book in hand and fully dressed, "morning, Aris," she smiled, not having to look up to know he was awake.

"Did I fall asleep? I could've sworn I was awake a second ago,"

"You've been sleeping for at least an hour, my love," she grinned, happy to see he was actually sleeping. She stood, braided hair falling over the back of her shoulder, "I believe we have a meeting to attend?" Vasarez watched as he stared at her a second before getting up and offering his arm for support.

"Are you sure you're in a fit state?"

"Perfectly. I'll be in a better state when I watch my family tear itself apart," the blonde somewhat smirked as she spoke, watching as Aris suppressed a chuckle and helped her out the room and down the corridor. Basar wasn't far behind, paws smacking off the stone floors and getting various disapproving murmurs from passing maids and butlers or noble people. Upon entering the hall, Vasarez was almost shocked to see Otto sat upon the thrown instead of Viserys, "Apologies, Hightower, I thought the king would be sat upon his throne, should I see this as a treasonous act?" she almost threatened, smiling at Aris to say she was fine as she walked over to her mother and brothers.

"I am to be speaking in the place of Viserys due to his ill-health,"

"So will you be acknowledging his opinion or simply acting on your own?" the blonde asked, purple eyes glaring at him momentarily while the rest of her face remained calm, "I'm just curious."