𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐱

tw
none

"and i'd never dreamed that i'd lose somebody like you

"and i'd never dreamed that i'd lose somebody like you." - chris isaak, wicked game.

IT had been decided that that might the estranged family would have a dinner to 'celebrate Lucerys' claim' despite the fact half of them were petitioning for Vaemond to claim it

IT had been decided that that might the estranged family would have a dinner to 'celebrate Lucerys' claim' despite the fact half of them were petitioning for Vaemond to claim it. Vasarez speculated it was more of a 'Viserys-is-dying-and-would-like-his-family-to-actually-get-along-for-once'  type of meal. Which probably wasn't going to happen, but she had to be optimistic, "are you sure you want me there, Princess? It could stir a rumour,"

"A rumour of what, exactly? You are my personal guard, I'm having you there for you to do your job," Vasarez said, fiddling with the wedding band on her finger, engraved with the emblem of the 'Faith of the Seven' on it. She hates the stupid thing, often not wearing it when she was at home or purposely lost it only for it to be found some time later.

"I guarantee Cole won't be there, and you know what kind of rumour I'm on about, dear," he said, looking up at the back of her head as he fasten her dress up.

"If that was going to happen, it would have happened by now," she smiled, turning around and looking down at him, "stop worrying, ok?" Vasarez said, kissing the top of his head as he nodded, "come on, before we're late,"

By the time the two had arrived, they were surprised to see the lack of people there nonetheless they sat down, Aris was forced by Vasarez to sit at the table next to her and to not be a, "massive party wrecker and enjoy the evening,"

About five minutes later the greens had arrived, looking judgementally at the Blacks that were already there. They had all sat down and were sat in an uncomfortable silence before the King arrived. He looked somewhat weaker than earlier that day, face slightly more rotted and seemed to show more from his mask than beforehand. Viserys was sat in the middle of the table, between his wife and his daughter. Aris shifted, slightly uncomfortable as he looked around the table, avoiding Aemond's glare, "how good to see you all tonight," Viserys said, hand resting upon his daughters, "together,"