𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐢

tw
a somewhat detailed scene of a miscarriage

twa somewhat detailed scene of a miscarriage

"bring down the government. they don't, they don't speak for us." - radiohead, no surprises.

RHAENYRA had arrived back at Dragonstone not long into the night

RHAENYRA had arrived back at Dragonstone not long into the night. She was content with her visit, Lucerys would get his claim and she had made up with Alicent before she had left. Agreeing to return to Kingslanding once she had her baby. As of right now, she made her way into the main hall, spotting Lucerys, "there you are,"

"The sea snake," Lucerys said, indicating his grandfather form his fathers side, "he's going to die isn't he?"

"Luke-"

"I can't be the Lord of the Tides, Grandpa was the best sailor to ever live!" Lucerys said, looking at his mother, "Vasarez and Jace tease me for getting seasick before we even leave the docks! I don't want Driftmark," Lucerys paused, thinking before he spoke again, a slight mumble to his tone, "Ser Raymond should have gotten my place."

"We do not choose our fate, Luke," she smiled, hand resting on her stomach, "it chooses us,"

"Grandsire let you choose if you wanted to be his heir, you told us, you told Vasarez-"

"Should I tell you the truth?" Rhaenyra asked, not needing a verbal answer as she held her son hands gently, "I was afraid. I was ten and four years just like you now, I wasn't ready to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms," she squeezed his hands gently, "but it was my Duty, and it will be Vasarez's or Jacaerys' duty one day. Just like it is your duty to be Lord of the Tides,"

Lucerys shook his head, "I am not like you,"

"Like what, sweet boy?"

"So- so perfect," Lucerys sighed, looking at his mother once more.

"I am far from perfect, my father took care of me and prepared me for my duties. And I shall do the same for you,"

As Rhaenyra went to continue she was interrupted, "Good morning, Princess,"