𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐢𝐢

tw
none

"we only said goodbye with words i died a hundred times

"we only said goodbye with words i died a hundred times. you go back to her and i go back to black" - amy winehouss, back to black.

CORONATIONS seemed to be particularly hard to do on a rock in the middle of the sea and far away from Maestors or proper witnesses

CORONATIONS seemed to be particularly hard to do on a rock in the middle of the sea and far away from Maestors or proper witnesses. However, Rhaenyra's growing support had made their way to Dragonstone and offered their lives up for her, kneeling before her as she was crowned. Infact, Queen Rhaenyra was crowned with her fathers crown, the gold and white details framing her face perfectly.

When they had began walking back inside, Aris briefly stopped Vasarez, "wait, Vas,"

"What?" she asked, visibly annoyed by the interruption but voice slightly softer than it had been, "are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Vas, are you? You lost your grand sire and your father-"

"Daemon."

"-Daemon is planning a war that he doesn't wish to dismiss," Aris said, hand on Vasarez's as she throughly for a moment. It was clear she wasn't exactly ok, but she was making sure her side of the family were ok, "do you want me to secure the North's alliance?"

"Aris I cant ask that of you-"

"You can, that's my duty is it not? Protect my Queen?" the man said, a soft smile on his face. Vasarez let out a small sigh, nodding.

She briefly pinched the bridge of her nose, "Yeah, we'd appreciate that. But stay safe, please."

Aris simply nodded, gently squeezing her hand before leaving. Vasarez watched him briefly, eyes looking down at her wedding band. She couldn't help but feel disgusted by it, and what good did she look being married to a traitor? So, she removed the golden jewellery, tossing it over the cliffs and down into the shores before turning and walking back inside Dragonstone.

"My mother was from house Erin," Rhaenyra said, clearly discussing allies as Vasarez joined them. A look of relief on her face when she saw her daughter. Vasarez's eyes briefly squinted at her, asking a silent 'are you ok?' before Rhaenyra nodded and continued talking with people.