𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢

A/N
i have fr had the worst day at work today so if this chapter has a lot of mistakes i'm rlly sorry

tw
miscarriage

"my advice is that you leave this placenever come back and forget you ever saw my face

never come back and forget you ever saw my face." - cher, dark lady.

 THE two siblings had made their way to the through the castle in hopes of  discovering Lucerys, however they ran into Joffrey, "I was looking for you two!" he said, holding onto Vasarez's hand

"Apologies little man, are you ok?"

"Some of those men were laughing at me," he muttered, causing Vasarez to stop and look over to them.

"Well no need to worry Joff, they're all fat and obnoxious," Jace joked, lifting his brother up to save Vasarez any back strain, "they're just jealous of the Prince of Kingslanding!" Joffrey giggled, hugging onto Jacaerys' side.

Vasarez smiled, urging them to keep walking so they could find Lucerys, eventually spotting him standing in front of the training weapons. Jacaerys tapped his shoulder, causing the boy to jump out of fright, "Gods, Jace, what was that for?"

The boy shrugged, causing his sister to smile, she hadn't even noticed the events occurring behind her, "look!" Jacearys said, tapping her shoulder and gesturing over to Aemond having a duel with Ser Criston, "isn't that?" Jacaerys placed Joffrey down, the youngest brother keeping a hold of his older brother's hands.

"Mm," she hummed, stepping over to the stairs to see better, despite her ability to watch over people's heads anyway. She watched as he quite impressively dodged the attacks, he was much faster and lighter on his feet than Criston. However, he was cocky and arrogant. It served as a downfall for him while fighting, the same arrogance Vasarez had seen when fighting Daemon. Aemond eventually won, knocking the knight to his feet and allowing him to surrender before he smirked at Vasarez's brothers. The three brunettes had stood in the crowd, just opposite their sister.