Chapter 10 ( SMUT)

Previous Chapter- "I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I shush him and lay him down on the couch before getting on top of him again. I guide his hand back around my waist before attaching my lips to his again, I felt him go back to gripping my ass causing me to moan into our kiss before we pulled away for air. We both looked at each other "is it right tonight" I smiled and pecked his lips "it's perfect".

A/N- This chapter contains smut, you can skip it if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smiled from below me "I've been waiting for this for so many years" I laughed "perv" he squeezed my hips again making me jump "I was a hormonal teenager with a hot girlfriend, did you expect me not to want you" I blushed.

"I-I didn't think that you ever thought about it, I mean sure we had a few makeout sessions but-" He pulled me in for a kiss "I loved you then and I love you now, my feelings are exactly the same" I smiled before leaning back into the kiss making his grip on my hips tighten. I felt him getting hard underneath me making me smirk and roll my hips slightly onto him, he groaned in respins before breaking the kiss.

"What did you not like that Grayson" he chuckled "I love you" I shrugged and took this chance to remove the top part of my uniform slowly untying the laces before dropping it on the ground beside us "I'll say it back, if you can pull a moan out of me" a smirk grew at the challenge before he got up with my legs around his waist and walked us to his room "why must you be so perfect for me, with the jokes and challenges" I shrugged before feeling my back hit the soft bed. He climbed on top and leaned down attaching his mouth to my neck and sucking. I squirmed when he hit a sensitive part making him stop and attack that spot, I bite my lip to contain my moans.

He stopped and looked up at me "you look like you and damaging those lips" I rolled my eyes at him before he attached himself to my chest swirling his tongue just around my nipple before biting around it. He alternated breasts doing the same thing and sucking as he went making me bite my lip harder.

I felt his hand slowly make its way to my skirt and slide under only for his fingers to gently rub over my clothed clit which finally pulled a moan from me. I felt his smirk grow before he pulled away from my breast but left his hand "I won, now do I get my 'I love you'".

I rolled my eyes "no it was a lucky move" I saw his smirk grow before he pulled my underwear to the side "what ar-" he slid a finger inside me while rubbing his thumb around my clit. I bite into my lip once again "got nothing else smart to say" he leaned down and attached himself to my breast again biting down and making me moan again.

He pulled away once again and removed his finger "does that count or are you gonna cheat me again" I smiled "I love you Dick" he smiled and pressed his lips to mine and pushed his finger back inside me "your wet" I laughed "yea I know, I would rather not leak on my skirt so..." I watched as a blush came to his face and he started to remove my skirt.

I lifted my hips to help him remove it and he threw it somewhere almost making me laugh but I held back. He bit his lip before getting off me making my smile drop and sit up "what are you doing", he started removing his uniform until he was left in his underwear. I licked my lips "tell me how I got so lucky again" he laughed before climbing back on top making me lay back down "that's my line baby".