Chapter 4

I am back!!!, I am so so so SO sorry it took so long for this update, so thank you for being patient. But first before we start did anyone solve the riddle from the last chapter yet?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the flame burn for a little while longer before walking away to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made Pancakes and then set the table with them. The smell must have woken Dick up because he started trudging into the kitchen "do I smell pancakes". I chuckle at him "yes you do Mr.Grayson" I felt his arms wrap around my waist so I blushed. He kissed all over my face then planted a kong kiss on my lips, I moaned at the feeling making him hum and pull me closer. He moved his hands to my hips giving them a squeeze, I smiled into the kiss bringing my fingers into his hair pulling a bit.

He pulled away slightly out of breath I smirked at the sight "to much for you Grayson" I felt his hands drag down. I jumped a little at the feeling which gained a smirk from him once his hands reach my thighs he swiftly lifts me up on the counter. I chuckle "excited Mr.Grayson" he ignored me and pushed himself in between my legs (not in that way perverts lol) "you have no idea". He buried his head in my neck started to suck on my open neck.

 "So what are we doing today before making out on the kitchen counter" he pulled away smiling lightly "maybe go out". I smile at his little attempt "fine Grayson but...please no restaurants or nothing fancy", He frowned then gave my hips a rub "why" I shrugged "because I just don't like fancy stuff like that".

He rolled his eyes "fine nothing fancy, agreed" I smiled "thank you" he nodded and helped me off the counter "what do you wanna do then" I shrug "maybe take a walk or something" he pecked my lips "ok then or we can stay in the house..." he moved his hand under my shirt and up so I chuckled and laid my head on his chest "you are quiet brave now, because you certainly weren't like this when I first came". He shook his head "that's not my fault" his phone went off so we both looked over to where it sat "do you have more girlfriends I don't know about" he smiled at me and pulled me in for other kiss then let me go.

 He picked up his phone looking at me while his conversation went on "ok we'll be right there" he hung up. "We have to go over to Wayne manor they think they found something" I nod "let me get dressed". I walk to the doorway of the bedroom before turning back to him "you probably should too, but it's too bad you can't join me because i'm gonna take all the hot water" he pouted "why can't i join" I smirked at him "because you be a little, tempted".

Time Skip

We both headed over to Wayne manor since it was empty we both went down to the Batcave, "so what's going on" I rolled my eyes at him "obviously they either found something or Jason made a prank phone call" I saw Jay scoff and turn away so I smirked "so what did you find" Bruce just shook his head at our childish banter. 

"We found the same riddle again on top of a bank that someone shot gas into, we just need to solve the riddle before he hurts someone" sighing I stood my ground "he wouldn't do something like that he doesn't kill or hurt any bystanders, he's not like that" Dick wrapped an arm around me "how do you know that for sure" I roll my eyes and take his arm off me "I know him, give me a few days to find him" they all shrugged "you have 3 days" I nodded and walked up the stairs and waited in the living room.