!Chapter 5!

Well it's been a while and i'm sorry about that but here is another chapter. Last chapter shows you a little about what has happened with some of the Gotham villains. But now we will see what Y/N ( you) was trying so hard to hide from dick.

Previous Chapter: He pulled me up and into a kiss then we walked out to see who was at the door as the knocking continued until Dick open the door to see.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick Grayson's P.O.V

A Note

I looked at it confused, I picked it up with caution before reading it

Dear knightmare

It's time to cause some more bad dreams

Were coming for you

I shut the door and called for Y/N

Y/N's P.O.V

When I heard him yell my name I came out "what's wrong" I saw him holding a note so my eyes widen at eh sight of it he gave me a look "do you know anything about this" I thought about it for a while before nodding "When I was away they were an organization that I worked on taking down but to do that I had to join for a while to gather information but when they had found out I betrayed them and sold them out their leader went to prison for life and as far as I know he's on death row now but they have found me."

He looked at me shocked "why didn't you tell me" I looked away "I didn't wanna make a big fuss about it or drag you into it cause I don't wanna see you get hurt by these people" he came and took my hand in his "tell me about their organization" I dragged him to the couch and started to explain the whole story "When I left I went to a small town and laid low for a while before I decided to go back to a city for a while, when I arrived in Starling I found and underground hideout filled with files on hundreds and thousands of people with there names date of birth and their fear you name it they had it"

"So basically instead of fear toxin like your father what do they do" I look up at him "they don't use chemicals instead they physically tear you down from the inside out using your fear" "so their leader" I chuckle "crazy which is why i took him down names TL/N" he looks at me "then who runs it now" I shrug "I don't know after that I left and continued on through my journey" he put his forehead on mine "is their anything else I have to know about while you were away".

I giggle "that was the only thing that happened that was incriminating on my part the rest of my year were spent just traveling and trying to find out who I wanna be when I came back here" he smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine for a short kiss "now that that's settled what do you wanna do about this" I took the note from him "eventually they will come and try to get me but i'll be ready" he got up and held his hand out to me "and i'll be right there with you" I take it and courtesy "i hope so my kind knight" he chuckles "come on let's go out for a while".

Time Skip

We went out and went to the mall for a while which was fun trying on and modeling outfits for Dick but then we got ice cream at Gotham park before everything started to go wrong. Me and Dick were walking around and talking watching at the kids run around in the playground until I thought i saw a shadow behind a tree I stopped and kept walking acting like I hadn't seen anything before whispering to Dick "I think we're being watched".

 He looked at me "the people you were talking about?" I nodded then speed up "we need to get out of the park, if something is following us then we won't fight surround by children" once we both made it out the park we turned to an alley and I checked to make sure it was all clear "what do we do" I looked at him "I don't really know, I don't even know who runs them anymore so I can't expect if their methods have changed".

I heard a shift so I turned and I felt Dick grab my waist which I smiled at his want to protect me, I finally saw the shadow in the dark "who are you and what do you want" I heard a chuckle then a voice "of you will find out soon enough..................................⬇️

Y/N"

-------------------------=================================-----------------------------------------=====

OK so this is short but I got this book updated because it is being requested so much so thank you for the encouragement it's just been a little busy the past few months but I don't wanna give up on this book so hopefully it will be done some time soon but thank you all who requested this next chapter and didn't give up on me. I can't say when my next update will be I will try to make it as soon as I can.

But for now... who is this mysterious figure luring in the dark following Y/N and Dick....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!