Chapter 13

Previously on Landing with my Birdie- I laugh not expecting to hear Tim make a sarcastic comment "Well like father like son I guess" I shake my head before calming down after Tim and Dicks comments "I say we have a trip to Starling City in the very near future, don't you".

A/N- Well I missed two weeks...so sorry :( Hope this double update makes up for it even if they are short chapters! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all made plans for going to Starling City tomorrow morning, unfortunately, Barbra is coming with us. We finished going over the details and Bruce got up from his seat saying he had a meeting for work to attend. Tim was typing away on his computer so I grabbed Dicks hand "Do you need us Timmy or can we blow this popsicle stand" Tim looked up with a smile "Go ahead just doing some extra research on the prison and V/N's father seeing what I can bring in as leverage.

I hardly doubt he is just going to rat out his son". I nodded and turned to Dick "Sooo" he chuckled before standing and pulling me up with him "We will see you guys tomorrow morning". We said our goodbyes, mine not including miss entitled and we walked out back to his bike.

Once we reached his bike he stopped making me look at him "You ok" he nodded while giving my hand a squeeze "How about we take one of the cars" I look at him confused "Why what's wrong with the bike...if it because I am a tease I promise for the ride home I wo-" he cut me off "it's not because you are a tease...although you are no doubt, its because I do want to take you shopping so we can make the apartment more us and less me".

I smirk "You mean less single bachelor" he glares at me making me laugh "I was not in a bachelor stage, I wasn't sleeping with anyone" I continued laughing while he tried to defend himself "Baby I wasn't, just single" I calmed down and pulled him down into a quick kiss "I'm just teasing" he sighed while shaking his head "let's just go baby".

He pulled my hand towards the garage and it opened after he put the code in and then just choose one of the many cars. Once we both got in and left Wayne Manor he still hadn't spoken to me so I bit my lip "Are you mad for the teasing, I'm sorry Dick you know I don't mean anything by it I was just-" He put a hand on my thigh.

"Baby calm down I am not mad, I know you are a tease. It's just...I was single waiting for you the entire time ok so please don't joke about me being a bachelor" I smiled and leaned over the console to press a kiss to his cheek "ok...but you do know if you had seen any other girls, it would have been fine".

He looked at me for a second before turning his eyes back to the road "I didn't want to, I loved you when we were at the circus and then I loved you when you were in Gotham. No other girl came close to having the same connection we do". I turned my head to face the window watching everything pass by "I love you too Dick, I always loved you" He squeezed my leg "You gonna move that hand further up any".

I looked over at him to get his reaction which was red cheeks, he slightly chuckled "Your teasing now these days is very naughty". I smirked, "Well I snagged one of the hot Wayne brothers, so I would say I have every reason to be...as you said naughty".

We pulled up to Gotham Mall and Dick found a place close to the front to park. Before I could get my door open he came around the car and opened it for me and helped me out. I chuckled and pressed myself against him "Thank you" he shut the door behind me and walked closer causing me to back up until my back hit the car.

He brought his hand up to rest on my cheek before pressing his lips against mine, once he pulled away we both had smiles on our faces "We're in a parking lot" he chuckled at my comment "Thanks for stating the obvious darling".

He latched our fingers together and we started to walk in the mall, I was in awe when I looked at all the stores. "Was this place always so...crowded" Dick pulled me forward "Did you ever come here with Harly or Ivy?" I shook my head "Stealing clothes wasn't really Ivy's thing and me and Harley just never got to come here I guess".

"You never went to a mall on your travels" I looked over and him "Never had the time" I turned back to look at all the different stores "Or the money, and I still don't Dick. I can't let you buy me all these new things" He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a clothing store "I'm not taking no for an answer unfortunately".

I look around at all the different clothes as we stop in front of one section "go ahead and look" I look at him and go to protest but he gives me a look so I stop. "Under one condition will I do this" he smiles "What would that be", "You only buy me clothes that's it the rest of your apartment is fine the way it is". He shakes his head "Fine if it makes you feel better" I kiss his cheek and start looking through outfits around different parts of the store.

I got a hoodie since I mostly wear Dicks and I like it that way. I should at least have one that is mine, I also got two new shirts, a pair of leggings, and another pair of jeans to go with the ones I already have. We moved towards the dressier side of the store with dresses, skirts, clutches, and jewelry. I stopped when we got over in this section since it's not stuff that I wear too often "Do I really need any of this", Dick gently pushed me forward with the hand he kept on my waist.

"Just try on a few and see if you like them" I bite my lip before wandering into the multiple clothing racks of dresses and skirts, eventually I pulled out one skirt I liked and was walking around the dress area when I paused in front of a beautiful dress. It would be perfect for the events that they have at Wayne Manor or parties we have to attend during missions.

Dick came behind me and looked at the dress "You like that one" I smile "It's gorgeous". He reaches up and takes it off its rack and hands it to me I glare at him which he ignores with a smirk on his face. I shake my head and look at the size shocked he got it right, I look back at him "How did you...?" he shrugs "You haven't really changed much so I took a guess". I chuckled and kept walking "ok then, I think that's everything then".

We walk to the register with both of us now carrying the clothes I picked out "Was that so hard" I turn and glare at him once again "Yes" he laughed as we reached check out and set everything down for the employee to ring up. Once I hear the total I look away and cringe but Dick pays for it anyway.

We make our way out of the store with multiple bags split between us and walk a little more through the mall "Are you ok" I look at Dick and sigh "That was a lot of money for clothes, especially for me".

"Stop worrying about it ok, I love you, and like I said I want our place to represent both of us" I stop arguing and then come to a stop in front of Victoria's Secret. I smirk and pull his hand "How about we stop in here" he had a blush on his face "Uhh yea..why not" I smirk and pull him inside 'this will be fun'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for being late on these updates but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Thanks for reading! :)