Chapter 6

Well it has been a while but it's time for a new chapter and also lookout for the next update of Tragedy and Soulmates

Previously on Landing with my Birdie.

I heard a shift so I turned and I felt Dick grab my waist which I smiled at his want to protect me, I finally saw the shadow in the dark "who are you and what do you want" I heard a chuckle then a voice "of you will find out soon enough.......

Y/N"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I froze "how do you know my name..who are you?" Dick tightened his grip on me as we heard a small chuckle "you will find out soon enough..Y/N but don't forget what you have done" I looked at Dick who looked at me confused but we heard a small sound as the strange mysterious man retreated. Dick finally turned to me again "are you okay" I smile "he didn't even attack us Dick" he smiled back at me "yeah I know" I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand "come on let's go home" I saw a smirk appear on his face "our home, so now it's our home" I turned to him "you offered" I heard him chuckle as he started walking at the same pace as me.

Time Skip

We were about a block away from Dick's place "do you have any idea to who that was" I sighed "It could be anyone from that place I mean I did get rid of their leader" he pulled out his keys to open the door once we reached his steps "but is there anyone in particular that you think could be responsible". We walked in kicking off our shoes while I shrugged sitting down "I don't know I didn't really socialize or pay attention to the people expect when they threatened me" he sat down next to me "we will figure it out together okay".

 I laid my head on his chest "thank you Dick" he pulls away "how about we go out tonight fight some crime together as boyfriend and girlfriend?" I giggle but smile "that sounds like just the distraction I need Grayson" he chuckles "then when we get back can I have a cuddle session" I roll my eyes before pecking his lips "you can have a make-out session," I say with a smirk on my face making him go red making me shake my head "I'm gonna go get ready".

Time Skip

I was waiting on top of the roof for Dick but he was probably primping. I felt arms wrap around my waist making me smile "you said I take too long" I heard him chuckling while his arms tightened around my waist "you do take forever but even when you don't you still manage to look gorgeous" I smile turning around in his arms "you are always gonna be a sweet talker you know that" he pulled me in for a quick kiss. 

"That's never gonna change babe" I shake my head "let's go Grayson" he smiled before I smirked and pushed him away and ran for the edge "let's see if you can get to our spot first Grayson" I chuckled and jumped pulling out a bat claw gun I stole from his closet and making my way through the city running on the edge I looked back to see him right behind me so I chuckled and made a jump to the next building seeing our rooftop in the near distance.

I sped up before jumping into and alley to climb my way up to the side of the building I looked around not seeing Dick anywhere but I kept climbing till I pulled myself over the edge and didn't see him, I checked everywhere he could have hidden but turned up nothing until I sensed someone behind me so I turn to see him with his arms behind his back "you were right behind me, there's no way you could be this late".