Chapter 14

Previously on Landing with my Birdie - "Are you ok" I look at Dick and sighed "That was a lot of money for clothes, especially for me". "Stop worrying about it ok, I love you, and like I said I want our place to represent both of us" I stop arguing and then come to a stop in front of Victoria's Secret. I smirk and pull his hand "How about we stop in here" he had a blush on his face "Uhh yea..why not" I smirk and pull him Inside 'this will be fun'.

Here is the second chapter of the double update I promised !!!

-------------------------------------------------

Once we are inside I start to look sound at all the mannequins while are dressed in the skimpiest underwear. I finally find a set I like so I start to look for my size. I was so preoccupied with searching that I didn't see Dick had disappeared. Once I was pulling out a pair that would actually fit me I turned around expecting to find Dick a blushing mess but he is gone.

I start looking in all directions "Dick" I start to wander around until I find him in the pajama section. He was looking at a silk set of shorts and a top and then also a nightgown, I shook my head "You like those" he jumped a little before turning to me "No- I mean I" I chuckle at his stuttering "It's ok to just admit you like them Dick, I promise I won't hold it against you".

He blushes "They are nice" I smirk "Now was that so hard" he looks away "But I thought you would like it better if I just slept naked or in one of your shirts" his head snapped to me before looking around. I laughed and grabbed his hand "Calm down no one is around us" he shook his head before smiling at me "your such a tease".

I return his smile "While I was teasing...I was being serious at the same time" he shakes his head with a little chuckle "both are good sleeping attire baby, both are tempting though...especially you being completely naked". I blush this time and walk in front of him to wrap my arms around his neck "How about I make you a deal" he smirks before wrapping his arms around my waist "What kind of deal".

I look over his shoulder before turning back to him "I will let you pick any one thing out in this store and I'll wear it next time we-well ya know" he leans down and presses his lips against mine and brings me closer to him before disconnecting our lips "deal" He starts walking make to the lingerie section making me laugh "of course that would be his first stop".

I follow behind him as he stops in front of two mannequins both with beautiful sets on them "I said one thing fly boy" he turns to me with a pout "Why can't I pick both" I chuckled at his expression "Just one Dick, maybe next time I will let you pick two" he turns back to the two sets then back to me.

He bits his lip "Can I maybe see them modeled before I pick" I smirk at him "Who is naughty now" he smirks "You are the one who wants me to make a choice, I think they would both be stunning on you but top pick one I need to see them on you".

I shake my head and lean into him "or you just want a sneak peek" he turns away from me but I still see the smirk on his face making me shake my head but grab both sets in my size anyway before walking toward the dressing rooms. Luckily there wasn't an employee around so I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside of the rooms before locking the door.

"I don't think I'm supposed to be back here baby" I shrug with a small smirk "Too late, now which do you want to see first" He leans back onto the bench he sat down on before pointing to the one in my left hand. I hang the other one on the hook before getting undressed. He was staring at me the whole time so I made him look away, which disappointed him.

I got into the first one and then let him look "What do you think" his mouth was parted making me laugh and close his mouth "Is this the one you want" he still doesn't say anything. His eyes just wander over my whole body making me bite my lip "Dick" he snaps out of it before pulling me to sit in his lap. I am shocked but go along with it anyway "You like it so much you've lost your speech..I think this is the winner".

He buries his head into my neck before he starts steadily kissing my neck making me blush "Dick we're in a dressing room" he ignores me and places his hand on my thigh "your gorgeous". I run my hand through his hair "Thank you" he pulls away and lets me get up "Can you still try on the other one" I shake my head but do so anyway.

I still make him turn away until I have his second choice on "ok, go ahead and look" When he turns back this time he already has a smirk on his face.

"Turn around" I look at him shocked but turn around anyway, slowly to give him the full picture "I want both on my bedroom floor...so we're getting both" I look at him, "I said one" he stands up and pulls me to his chest by my waist "you just tried on both without any covering, so we have to get both" I chuckle when I realize what he's saying "well-played flyboy".

He goes back to sit down as I change back into my clothes, when I am finished we both sneak out again and head to the register to check out.

Time Skip

As we are both walking out of the mall hand in hand I shake my head "I can't believe you tricked me into trying on both sets so you can buy me both" he shrugs "I told you I wanted both" I rolled my eyes "and I told you one" we both looked at each other before laughing.

As we got to the car we put all the bags in the truck and started our drive back home "You do realize that what you did in the dressing room could be considered as teasing" he looked at me shocked.

"That was teasing for you, what about for me. I couldn't have you...ruining the pair before you got to officially wear them" I grab his hand that wasn't on the wheel "Whatever you say Dick". We stay that way for the rest of the drive until we are home and unloading bags.

Once everything is upstairs, he pulls out some extra hangers in his closet "For you darling" We both laugh but I take them anyway and we both get to work on setting up my side of his closet. Well, our closet now I guess, we spend the time laughing together just like we always did back when we were younger.

"We should probably get some sleep if was are going to be ready by tomorrow morning, Starling City is a decent way" I agree and go to change for bed before turning to him "So naked or your shirt" he looks at me and rolls his eyes "if you sleep with my shirt you might end up naked anyway so..." I smile "cocky, I like it" I end up in one of his shirts and climb into bed with him climbing in behind me.

"Today was fun..thank you" I felt his arms go around my waist "You don't have to thank me, I love you and I want you to feel at home" I snuggle into his chest "I love you too flyboy".

---------------------------------------------------

Things got a little spicy in this chapter but next chapter we are back to finding out what V/N's plan is... 🧐

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Stay whelmed!!!!