Chapter 11

Previous Chapter- "I love you Y/N, thank you for tonight" I pressed a kiss to his jaw before laying back on his chest "I love you too Dick, and don't thank me for sex". He laughed lightly "sorry" we both yawned together making us both laugh "goodnight baby", I closed my eyes "night flyboy".

A/N: Sorry for missing 2 weeks, I had a lot to study for but I am back. Hopefully, I should be able to finish these books by end of May or June but no promises :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke to a nice warm body making a smile appear on my face as I slowly ran my hands up and down his chest. I moved closer to him and pressed kisses along his jaw which made him move. I laughed very quietly to not wake him up then moved down his throat to his chest still pressing kisses along the way. When I got to the top of his abs I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me on top of him.

I was startled at first but put on an innocent smile when my eyes met his. He pulled me into a short kiss "good morning beautiful" I chuckled "good morning handsome" a smirk came to his face. I shook my head "just the smallest compliment is enough to put that look on your face" he shrugged before his smirk went to a genuine smile "it's coming from you".

I put my forehead against his making us both sigh in contentment "I love you Y/N" I pressed my lips to his making his grip on me tighten by a fraction. I moved my hands so they rested on the sides of his neck making him groan into our kiss.

We pulled away for air and I bit my lip before leaning back into the kiss, I pushed myself up a little so I could slowly grind my hips against his making him moan before pulling away. "You are gonna be the death of me" I shrugged before going to lean back in but his phone rang. We both looked at each other "my money is on miss priss" he laughed before moving me off him gently to get his phone. I lay on my side as he took the call and after he hung up he looked at me making a smirk come to my face "was I right?".

He rolled his eyes before pecking my lips one last time "just get up and get dressed baby we have to head to the manor, they all want to have a discussion on what to do about our dilemma". I looked away and turned back to him with a worried look, he gave me a light smile before softly cupping my chin "everything is going to be ok, I promise".

I nodded before pushing the covers off of me and starting to get ready, I walked to my bag I kept in the closet to pull out some clothes. "We really have to officially move you in" I turn to him while pulling on some underwear and strapping my bra on "oh really, I thought I already was".

He also came over to the closet and wrapped his arms around my waist "you wouldn't still be rotating your clothes in and out of that bag" I shrugged "it's really not that bad, besides we have been busy". He pulled away and started to get ready as well "not so busy that I can't take you shopping to make this apartment more you".

I finish putting on a pair of leggings and a simple t-shirt with a hoodie on top. Once I am done Dick turns to me dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as well "are you stealing my hoodies now" I shrug and head to the door to put my shoes on. Once I had everything I needed I grabbed a jacket for him in case he gets cold, he finally comes out of the bedroom and grabs the key then the jacket I was holding out while giving me a quick kiss in thanks.