Chapter 15

It has been a long time... 😅 so sorry. This thing called life got in the way smh I hate it sometimes. But I am going to try and get back on track, I don't think every week updates will be possible right now but I will try to update whenever I can. I want to finish these books so I can write more one-shots!!!

Previously on LWMB: "We should probably get some sleep if was are going to be ready by tomorrow morning, starling city is a decent way" I agree and go to change for bed before turning to him "So naked or your shirt" he looks at me and rolls his eyes "if you sleep with my shirt you might end up naked anyway so..." I smile "cocky, I like it" I end up in one of his shirts and climb into bed with him climbing in behind me. "Today was fun..thank you" I felt his arms go around my waist "You don't have to thank me, I love you and I want you to feel at home" I snuggle into his chest "I love you too fly boy"

—-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning entangled in Dicks arms. I tried to get up to get ready and pack a small bag for our trip but as soon as I went to pull away from his embrace he tightened his hold on me "5 more minutes". I laugh and manage to at least sit up a little leaving his head resting right under my chest with his arms still wrapped around my waist "Stop moving" I smile and run my hands through his hair which he hums at before snuggling into my breasts "Dick we have to get up, we leave for the city in 2 hours and we have to be at the manor before that". 

He groans before pulling away from his resting space and looking at me "Then we have enough time to lay here" I shake my head "We both have to get ready and pack a small bag and then get to the manor" He nodded before resting his head back on my chest "I know we will be fine".

A smirk comes to my face "Fine, but the longer you take to get out of bed the less time we might have for some fun in the shower" His head pops up almost making me laugh. He slid out of bed seeming excited at what I promised, I got out of bed and started to lift his shirt off me. As soon as it hit the floor I saw his mouth parted slightly and he was already hard making me chuckle. I slowly started walking towards the bathroom and heard his footsteps right behind me so I made my way inside and then locked the door behind me before he could barge in. "Y/NNN" he was whining now making me laugh as I got ready to leave.

Time Skip

As soon as I came out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel which I stole from him I found him sitting on the bed pouting in a way. I made my way over to him and pressed a kiss to his forehead which made him look up at me before turning away and getting up to take his turn in the shower. I shake my head at his little fit over not joining me before seeing that he had made the bed and set out a travel bag for him and the travel bag that was holding my clothes before we hung them up in his closet last night. I smile at the thought and decide to wait for him to get out of his shower to reward him. I start packing a few things until I hear the water turn off making me drop everything I gathered into my bag before standing in front of the bed. 

He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another that he was using to dry his hair. I slowly ran my eyes up and down stopping mostly at his torso to admire his nice abs before realizing he was talking to me "Y/N" I slightly shook my head as if snapping out of my trance. I see he set the towel down that he was using to dry his hair and was looking at me now. I slowly bit my lip before walking towards him, "Dickk~" he gave me a suspicious look "I got faked out for the shower, if this is-" I cut him off by pushing myself against him making him try to stutter the rest of his sentence but failing.