Chapter 1

Little ages:

Joongie-baby

Sangie-3

Woo-3

San-3

Third Person PoV:

Today was a normal day in Ateez's chaotic house hold.

Firstly, Seonghwa woke up to screaming, crying and banging.

Seonghwa went over to the baby who was woken up by the noise outside of their room.

"Shhh bubba, stop crying baby, shh shh, I know this is not a nice awakening is it?" Seonghwa cooed at the baby in his arms.

Seonghwa then proceeded to pick Joongie up and placed him on his hip and walked out of his room to enter the commotion going on around them. The headspace twins Are Wooyoung and San were screaming running away from Yunho and Yeosang was banging on the door for Jongho, speaking of which Seonghwa had no idea where Jongho or Mingi was for that matter.

"Oh, hey Seonghwa, Mingi and Jongho just went out to the shops, they will be back in another hour"

"Ok, well then, that explains the current predicament"

"Yep"

"Right you go and get Sangie and put him in the play pen and I'll put Joongie in there as well then we will sort out Woo and Sannie"

"Ok"

As Yunho went to fetch Yeosang from the door however that proved to be a little bit of a struggle.

"C'mon Sangie let's go and play with bubba yeah, wouldn't you like that?"

"Nuuu, I wan Appa" he cried out.

"I know but Appa will be back in an hour"

"But I wan Appa now"He cried.

Whilst Yunho was dealing with Yeosang, Seonghwa had changed Joongie's diaper, placed him in the playpen and now Seonghwa was looking for Wooyoung and San. After a while, Yunho joined Seonghwa in searching for the two trouble makers after getting Yeosang in to the playpen with Joongie.

They searched for 45 minutes and once they found them they put the twins in to time out and waited for Jongho and Mingi to come back, Yunho and Seonghwa figured that them two could deal with the twins.

After what happened this morning they hoped that the rest of the day will be relaxing but with the twins it may not be possible.