Chapter 4

Joongie: babyspace

Sangie: babyspace

Sannie: 1 and a half

Woo: 1 and a half

Third person PoV:

Everyone was tired and I mean 'dead' tired, they just got back home from a very long schedule and that was when a wave of tears hit their ears.

Hongjoong had slipped and wouldn't stop crying and once Yeosang saw his baby brother crying he slipped and started crying too.

Their cries ended up alerting their caregivers and immediately Seonghwa and Mingi went over to them, Seonghwa took Sangie into his arms and Mingi took Joongie into his arms, and started rocking them in hopes of calming them down.

Whilst Seonghwa and Mingi were with Joongie and Sangie, Woo and Sannie had slipped and were full of energy, they ran to the kitchen for some snacks, with Jongho and Yunho hot on their tails.

Jongho and Yunho managed to catch up to the twins and in stopping them from getting into the candy jar, they gently grabbed them and picked them up, because it was so late they went upstairs and took them to their rooms.

Each caregiver figured that they littles should have a bath so that they are nice, clean and comfy for bed and so that the next morning they can wake up nice and fresh.

Seonghwa and Mingi took Joongie and Sangie to one of the bathrooms so that they could bathe together, same with Jongho and Yunho and the twins.

Bath time with Joongie and Sangie was going very smoothly, but it was getting nearer 11:30 pm the caregivers decided that it was time for them to get out of the bath which resulted in a few whines, near tear's however they managed to avoid that route.

Since Joongie and Sangie are in babyspace they gently dried them off and diapered them up, Joongie was placed in a yellow snap-crotch onesie and Sangie was wearing a red onesie, Seinghwa went downstairs to make 4 bottles of milk for the littles, leaving Mingi with Joongie and Sangie.

Bath time with the twins went relatively well, soon it was over though, there was very little opposition to that so they picked them up and took them to their room, the twins were 1 and a half years old, so a little bit younger than their usual age, so Jongho and Yunho diapered them up and into snap-crotch onesies as well, San in a purple one and Wooyoung in a black one, they finished getting them ready for bed just in time for Seonghwa to arrive with 4 bottles of milk, giving them 2 of the bottles and going back to Mingi.

Jongho started feeding Woo the bottle whilst Yunho fed San the bottle that was given to him, once they finished their bottles their eyes were droopy, Yunho gave San his paci and placed him on his bed not forgetting to pull his bed rails up a little bit higher. Jongho asked Woo if he wanted a paci.

"Woo baby, do you want a paci?"

"Nu" Woo said very quietly.

"Ok baby"

Jongho put Woo in bed and rose the railings a little higher as well.

Seonghwa was feeding Sangie his bottle and Mingi was feed Joongie his bottle, once their bottles were finished they were ready for bed.

Seonghwa placed Sangie in bed, he tried to give Sangie a paci just in case he wanted it, however Sangie rejected it so Seonghwa just left it and tucked Sangie in not forgetting to raise his railing on his bed.

Mingi tried to place Joongie in to his crib, however, Joongie kept whining and wouldn't let Mingi go when Mingi tried to place him in to his crib, after a few minutes of struggle Mingi managed to place Joongie in to his crib, however it resulted in a wail from Joongie, so Mingo gave Joonvie his paci, however it didn't calm him doen.

"Hey Hwa, can you please try and calm Joongie down whilst I grab a quick shower? I will be back and I figured I will sleep with him in his crib"

"Ok Mingi"

"Thanks"

Mingi grabbed a shower which took 5 mins and then dried himself off and got ready for bed, he then went back to Joongie's room to which Joongie was still crying, and got in to his crib with him, Seonghwa pulled the rails back up and left them two so that they could sleep.

Now, that the littles and Mingi were asleep, Seonghwa, Jongho and Yunho got themselves ready for bed.

It didn't take long for the caregivers to get ready for bed, Seonghwa made 3 cup of teas to help them fall asleep.

In the end Jongho was the last one to fall asleep.