Oneshot: WooSan

San: little age 1-4

Woo: momma

⚠️tw⚠️ tantrums and punishment

Wooyoung's PoV:

It was 8:30 in the morning when I awoke, the other members were still asleep, today was an off day and I would be spending it with little Sannie, who is spending the day and sleeping over in my dorm.

The other two members I live with Jongho and Hongjoong were going out, Hongjoong planning to go to the studio (naughty hyung) and Jongho was gonna spend time with Sangie.

I started making breakfast for the three of us, before San came over, the second person to awake was Jongho.

"What's for breakfast hyung?"

"Pancakes for me and Joong and I made you some bacon and toast"

"Thanks"

We sat down and just as we were about to eat Hongjoong came shuffling down with a paci in his mouth, which meant he was in littlespace, I figured he would be going with Jongho then as Jongho and Sangie are his caregivers, ironic I know.

Jongho cut up Joongie's pancakes, Joongie sat down next to Jongho and Jongho started feeding him.

It was now 9:30, and Jongho and Hongjoong had left, just 5 mins later I heard the doorbell and saw San.

"Hello Sannie"

"Hewo momma"

Sannie came and hugged me.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Ummm, watch tb"

"Ok then"

We watched some tv, I put on paw patrol for him, and we cuddled up.

After about an hour and a half San started to complain.

"Momma I bowed I wanna do sumfin" he said in a whiny tone.

"Ok then what else do you wanna do?"

"I wanna go pawk"

"Sannie, we can't go to the park"

"Why not?"

"Because it is raining"

"Butt I wanna go pawk"

"Sannie I don't want any of that attitude, we can do something else"

"But I wanna go pawk" he cried out.

"Sannie" I sighed.

"I wanna go pawk, I wanna go pawk"

He was starting to throw a tantrum

"Sannie I said no"

"NO"

He was now throwing a full blown tantrum

"Sannie stop or else you will get a time out"

"NO"

"San I will not tell you once again, stop"

"NO NO NO NO NO (5 no's)"

"That's it Choi San go to time out now"

"NO I DON NUFIN WONG"

I started to get fed up so I picked him up and place him into time out.

"Right you will stay there for 10 minutes, it would of been 5 if you had listened to what I said"

"Mommaaaaaaa" he cried and made grabby hands.

"San are you starting to slip smaller"

"Nu"

I left him in time out for ten minutes and came to get him once he was done, he was calm now, I figured he slipped younger, now he doesn't really have any babyspace things here nor does he slip to the age of one often, it is most of the time that I'm at his dorm when he is little as well, so I grabbed a diaper from Hongjoong and a onesie, I know Hongjoong wouldn't mind anyway.

I dressed him in a diaper and the onesie I got from Hongjoong, I also grabbed another two diapers for when he needs a change, I got a paci from my nightstand and gave it to San, I then decided to put him down for a nap and nap with him.