Oneshot-OT8

Littles:Hongjoong, Mingi, Seonghwa, Jongho

Caregivers: San, Yunho, Yeosang, Wooyoung

Wooyoung-Mama
San-Dada
Yunho-Appa
Yeosang-Eomma

Joongie-0-2
HwaHwa-1-3
Jongho-0-1
Mingi-2-3

Note: They all live together in this

Third person PoV:

Today was going to be an interesting day, on one hand the group was all together on the other hand, they were all at a massive playground for adults.

You see two of the members are usually babies and the other two are usually toddlers, either way, they are very young so you have to keep a very close eye on them.

The youngest is Jongho who just stays as a baby and usually he sticks to Yunho and Yeosang, then it is the second youngest Hongjoong he usually sticks to Wooyoung and San, then comes Seonghwa he usually sticks to San and Yeosang, he also tends to be a little naughty, then the eldest is Mingi he tends to stick to San and Yunho.

Today the members were going to a big indoor playground for adults, but first the littles needed to get changed into appropriate clothing. Yunho took Jongie and Mingi to the bathroom, he carried Jongie, he started with Jongie first by undressing his pyjamas and undoing his diaper and cleaning him up and placing a fresh diaper on and dressing him into a snap-crotch onesie and some shorts, he gave the baby his pacifier as well attaching a paci clip to his onesie, Yunho then sat Jongie down onto the toilet and went to work on Mingi, he laid Mingi down onto the changing mat and undressed him and removed his soiled diaper, he cleaned Mingi and placed a fresh diaper on to him, Mingi whined at the action but Yunho quickly shushed him by placing a pacifier in his mouth and continued dressing him into shorts and a t-shirt, once he was done changing them he then helped them brush their teeth and took them to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Whilst Yunho sorted out Jongie and Mingi, San sorted out HwaHwa and Joongie, San carried Joongie and held HwaHwa's hand whimst they went to the bathroom, he placed HwaHwa onto the toilet seat and placed Joongie onto the changing table and changed him out of his pyjamas and soiled diaper and cleaned him before placing a fresh diaper on him, he then put him in a snap-crotch onesie and gave a pair of baggy pants to him, as well as a pacifier, he then swapped HwaHwa and Joongie round and undressed HwaHwa, removed his soiled diaper and cleaned him before giving him a fresh diaper and dressed him into a t-shirt and baggy pants as well as giving him a paci he then helped the littles brush their teeth and took them downstairs to join the others for breakfast.

Once breakfast was over and the caregivers were ready they headed to the van that was prepared, the littles were placed in car seats sat next to a caregiver and they headed off to the playground.

When they arrived the littles were excited, Wooyoung and Yunho went with the littles while San and Yeosang stayed back to watch over Joongie and Jongie who had fallen asleep on the way there.

An hour later Joongie and Jongie wanted to play so they joined the other four, the played until it was lunch time, they went to the closest McDonalds and got some food them after eating they went back to the dorm and had a nap after an eventful morning.

2 hours later they woke up and all 4 littles needed a change, so Wooyoung and Yeosang went to change them whilst Yunho and San went to get some food from a take away.

They all sat down and watched some tv and ate some dinner before eating some snacks and watching a movie.