Chapter 18

Third person PoV:

For their 3rd week off the members decided to go and visit their families for the week as they missed them.

Seonghwa:

He went back to his hometown, he did notify that he was coming back in advance.

Going back to his hometown allowed him to see his family and just relax, so he didn't do much with them, though they did do a few activities together.

Due to not doing much, he just did what he would usually do with his family, he obviously did sleep in and was relieved of his caregiver duties.

Hongjoong:

Hongjoong and his family went to Sapporo during the snow festival.

It was fun and was a diff environment than what he has been used to, his mother did stuff his face in the snow, but he did have a lot of fun.

He enjoyed spending tome with his family and they took each day as it came.

Yunho and Mingi:

Yunho just went to see his family, dragging Mingi along with him as well, his week was spent with his and Mingi's family hanging out together and doing fun things like going to Lotte world.

San:

San, like the others went back to his hometown, and very much like Seonghwa's week, he also spent time with his family and laid in bed, he also helped his parents around the house and snuggled up with his cat.

Wooyoung and Yeosang:

Wooyoung decided to drag Yeosang home with him and both families thought it would be fun to do a road trip together which did include some bickering especially between Yeosang and Wooyoung.

Jongho:

Jongho had the same idea as Seonghwa and San, except he just slept and sang with his family, helping them out when he wanted to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I had like no idea what to write for this one, I just knew that I wanted to write one where the members went to see their families as it's nice, the only one I had somewhat of an idea for was Hongjoong's as I wanted to include when his family went to the snow festival which is the video at the top, but because I don't really know their family dynamics at all, this was all I could come up with, with what they did with their family for a week. Sorry this is short, I just had no ideas.