Chapter 12

Joongie-1 1/2
San-3
Wooyoung-3
Yeosang-3

Day 3:

Today was going to be a simple day, the group was going to explore the town and go boating, but first people needed to wake up.

The first to wake up was non other than the headspace twins or in this case triplets, Yeosang, San and Woo had woken up all the same age and were playing with the toys they bought on the trip with them.

Jongho woke up due to the noise that the littles were making, he got out from his room he shared with Sangie and went over to the three littles, he smiled fondly.

J-"Keep it down littles ones, the others are still asleep"

S-"Appa, I hungy"

Ys-"Me too"

W-"Me fwee"

J-"Ok, I will get you all some food, but first, tell me how old you are"

S-"I fwee"

Ys-"Me too"

W-"Me fwee"

J-"Ok?? So Woo and Sannie are three and Sangie is two"

Ys-"No, I fwee"

J-"Ok, so your all three"

S, Ys, W-"Wes"

J-"Ok, what would you like for breakfast?"

S-"Pop tawts"

Ys-"Cwassonts (croissants)"

W-"Pancake"

J-"Ok, I will go and get you some"

Jongho went to get the littles food whilst Yunho and Mingi woke up and kept an eye on the littles whilst Seonghwa and Joongie slept a little longer.

Jongho returned with food for everyone, when he got back he saw Seonghwa and Joongie awake, he gave food to who picked out what food, he got two bacon butties and 2 sausage butties for the caregivers and obviously food for the littles, as he didn't know what Joongie would want, he got Yogurt and fruit in a bowl.

Pop tarts- San
Croissants- Sangie
Pancake-Wooie
Yogurt and fruit-Joongie
Sausage butty- Mingi and Yunho
Bacon butty- Jongho and Seonghwa

The littles and caregivers had finished eating breakfast, Joongie having a little help with feeding, they went to get ready for the day ahead of them, each little going with a caregiver to get changed.

Yeosang went with Jongho, who helped him into a pull-up a short sleeve top and short dungarees ( light blue) white socks and trainers, Yunho and San went together, Yunho dressed San into a pull-up, t-shirt, shorts, socks and trainers, Wooyoung went with Mingi who dressed him into a pull-up, t-shirt, dungarees, socks and trainers, lastly, Seonghwa helped Hongjoong into a diaper, a short-sleeved legless snap crotch onesie, shorts, socks and trainers, after helping the littles brush their teeth and getting them ready, the caregivers then got themselves ready.

They were ready and they started walking towards the little town, when they arrived, they explored the cute shops in the town and did a bit of shopping and going into little gift shops.

They took a break from shopping and decided to go into a nice little cafe for some lunch, the littles had chips and chicken nuggets and peas, whilst the caregivers had a sandwich, chips and salad, lunch went  smoothly albeit there wS struggle from San and Joongie when it came to them eating peas.

After lunch they headed over to the boat shack and rented a boat for two hours, it was one where you could drive around the lake for 2 hours as it was a big lake.

After their eventful boating, they went to a restaurant for dinner, they had fish, kimchi, ttebokki, chicken, soup, noodles, the littles had juice and the caregivers had some wine.

They had finished eating and headed back to the camp and started to get ready fir bed, San and Joongie were dressed into diapers and snap-crotch onesies and Sangie and Wooie were dressed into pull-ups and two-piece shorts and short sleeved pyjama sets, the caregivers got ready and sat at the campfire star gazing, the littles were ready a story and then taken to bed, that left the caregivers sitting around the campfire drinking wine until they were ready for bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, an update, finally, sorry I have been invisible, I have been very busy and overwhelmed that my motivation for writing has dropped kinda, I am very tired recently and have been given news and my mental health is going left right, up down, forward and backward, it's been haywire.

This book series will nearly be finished, I have got 8 chapters left to write excluding the oneshots I have planned, and for the next few chapters I have kick starter sentences to help me write the chapter, just not for the last four yet, hopefully this book will be finished during my half term, but idk when it will be finished really, and I may idk accept oneshots, not sure yet, but I have four oneshots lined up as a part of this book, but like I said yeah.

I am planning on releasing new books, there are books which are on wattpadd being written, but there are also stories which I have planned, but also written down as maybe short stories and stories that are in the writing, on is going to be published but only once I have finished writing it, but I have started transferring chapeters on to wattpadd, but like I said cos of how busy I am atm idk when it will happen