Chapter 9

Littles:
Joongie- Baby
San-2
Yeosang-4
Wooyoung-3

Third person PoV:

The group wanted to do something fun and as a break from the idol life, so the company decided that this was a good idea and thought it would be nice for them to do something like camping.

Ateez have been given a month off and for their first week off they decided to go camping for week 1, they bought all the necessities they need.

1.) 8 person tent (a tent that can fit 8 people)
2.) 8 sleeping bags
3.) 12 pillows (2 for each caregiver)
4.) 4 blow up beds (double)
5.) Blankets
6.) clothes
7.) Cutlery
8.) Food
9.) portable camping stove and kettle
10.) littlespace gear

Everything was ready, including a camping van (a car(s) big enough to put all the camping gear in) that had car seats for the littles as well as an itinerary for what they could do during the week, as well as test their survival skills.

Activities list:

Day 1: Arrive and set up camp
Day 2: Go for a hime and swim in the lake
Day 3: Explore the little town and row a boat/go boating
Day 4: Play games and relax
Day 5: Arts and crafts
Day 6: Try horseback riding or go for a bike ride
Day 7: Pack up camp and head home

All of what they do depends on the littles really.

With lots of preparation for camping and their cars (two big cars) ready, all the caregivers had to do was get dressed, wake up the littles, make breakfast and head off to the campsite.

Seonghwa, Yunho, Mingi and Jongho had just finished packing and loading the cars ready for their camping trip.

After doing all of the packing, the caregivers started to get dressed into some comfy clothes for the trip.

Whilst Yunho, Mingi and Jongho went to wake up the littles, Seonghwa went to make some breakfast for everyone.

Mingi went to wake up Hongjoong, Jongho went to wake up Yeosang and help Yunho with waking up the twins San and Wooyoung.

Mingi went into Joongie's nursery and walked over to the little's crib to see the little still asleep, he started to gently caress the little's head to which the little reacted to and started to wake up, he picked the little up and placed him on a changing table to change his diaper, he then got the little changed into a minion jumper and a pair or minion sweatpants, just so the journey wouldn't be a tedious journey, he helped the little brush his teeth and gave him his minion paci and attached a minion paci clip and headed downstairs to the kitchen and placed him jnto his high chair where Seonghwa came with a bowl of porridge for the little, Mingi removed his paci, placed a bib around Joongie's neck and started to feed the little his breakfast.

Jongho first went to go and wake up Sangie, he went into Sangie's room and gently shook him awake.

"Get up buttercup, today we're going camping"

"Mmmhmm (groans and stretches)"

"How old are you buttercup?"

"I fwour" Sangie says holding up 4 fingers.

"Ok lets get ready then"

Jongho first got Sangie a comfy tracksuit and a pull-up for the journey and started helping Sangie by removing his pyjamas and nighttime diaper, and then helped him in to a pull-up and the tracksuit, he then led Yeosang to the bathroom and guided him in brushing his teeth as well as having him use the potty and sent Yeosang down to get breakfast, before he went to go and help Yunho with the twins.

After helping Yeosang, Jongho went to go to and help Yunho with the headspace twins, he went into their room to find Sannie still sleeping and Wooie messing around with Yunho trying to calm him down.

Jongho went over to Woo and Yunho,

J-" Hyung, how about you sort out Sannie and I will sort out Wooie?"

Y-" Ok"

J-" Wooie, calm down, I know you're excited, but Sannie is still sleeping, c'mon let's get ready hm?"

W-"Okie"

J-" How old are you today?"

Woo showed three fingers and Jongho nodded, Jongho grabbed a tracksuit and a pull-up for Woo and went to the bathroom to help hkm get ready. Whilst Jongho was doing that, Yunho was trying to wake Sannie up by caressing his head.

"Sannie, c'mon wake up for daddy please"

San's eyes slowly fluttered open and he made grabby hands towards Yunho, who happily complied.

"How old are you today?"

"Two"

Considering San was two and it was going to be a long drive to the campsite, Yunho decided to place a diaper on San as well as a comfy kitty tracksuit and went to help him get ready as well as grab his paci and paci clip for him.

Once everyone was dine and went down for breakfast, they all had some breakfast, it was porridge for the littles and toast for the caregivers.

Seonghwa had gotten 2 travel bags for the car journey for each of the littles and caregivers, they all went to the toilet except for Hongjoong and San as they were wearing diapers, they all then went to the cars and placed the littles in their respective car seats, before sitting down and heading off.

Drivers: Jongho, Yunho

Car 1: Yunho, Mingi, Hingjoong, San

Car 2: Jongho, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, Yeosang

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next few chapters will be about their camping trip and like what they are doing.

What should they do for the next 3 weeks then of their month off?

I need some ideas for the next three weeks for their month off