Chapter 2

⚠️TW⚠️slight angst and tantrums

Joongie-5-8months

Sangie-3-4

Sannie-2

Woo-2

Mostly Joongie centric in this one soz if ya don't like it.

Third person PoV:

Today, the day was easier than the day before as all the caregivers were present.

At that very moment they were having breakfast and it wasn't going as smoothly as they thought it would be, however it was a little bit surprising that it wasn't being caused by the twins.

"Joongie, you have got to eat, c'mon" you see Mingi was trying to persuade Joongie to eat his porridge, however Joongie wasn't having it.

"Joongie, listen to Dada and eat your porridge please" said Mingi (in a calm voice), this however made the baby more upset so Joongie picked up his bowl and threw it across the table.

Mingi, seemingly fed up, stood up and unstrapped Joongie from out of his high chair, placed him on to his hip and took Joongie out of the room and headed to the living room.

Whilst all of the commotion was going on, the other 3 littles had finished their breakfast and were now playing in the playroom with Yunho watching them making sure there were no incidents. Jongho was cleaning up the mess that was made by Joongie as well as the kitchen whilst Seonghwa helped Mingi with Joongie. After Jongho was finished with cleaning, Sangie came running up to him wanting to snuggle up with him and watch some movies, so Jongho picked him up and brought him to his room so they could watch some movies on Jongho's laptop.

"So buttercup, what would you like to watch?"

"Uhmmm, Waya an' da wast dwagon (Raya and the last dragon)"

"Ok then sweetie"

Whilst Jongho was with Sangie, Yunho was playing with the twins.

"Daddy, 'ou be da ebil qween, I wiw be da pwince an' Woo wiw be da pwincess ( Daddy, you will be the evil queen, I will be the prince and Woo will be the princess)"

"Ye', howeber, Daddy me an' Sannie wiw hab to make 'ou wook ebil, den Sannie hab to dwess up in da pwince wook and me in da pwincess dwess ( yes, however, daddy, me and Sannie will have to make you look evil, then Sannie has to dress up in the prince outfit and me in the princess dress)"

"Ok little ones"

Oh boy were these twins going to have so much fun messing with their daddy.

Meanwhile with Joongie, things were a little bit difficult.

"C'mon Joongie can you please tell mama what's wrong? We can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong"

In response Joongie just babbles with a teary response.

Sh-"C'mon Joongie did you not like breakfast?"

At that he calms down a bit.

M-"Ok, did you want what everyone else was having?"

He shakes his head no at that.

Sh-"Then what did you want?"

He just made grabby hands to Seonghwa in response, so Seonghwa picked him up and places him on to his lap.

"Hey Mingi, can you please get him a warm bottle and his paci please?"

"Sure"

Seonghwa just cooed at the baby, whilst he changed him (with skill by changing him whilst the baby is on his lap)

"Aww you're just a little baby aren't you" once he was done changing him Mingi came back with a paci and a warm bottle of formula.

"Here you go"

"Thanks Min, do you want to put the tv on?"

"Sure, I will put on care-bears for the baby"

After feeding Joongie, they baby was suckling on his paci watching Care Bears.

"Dada, Mama, can me an' Appa watch tb wif bubba pwease? We finished watching Waya an da wast dwagon"

"Of course sweetheart"

Jongho and Yeosang joined them Seonghwa moving Hongjoong to Mingi's lap and taking Yeosang and placing him on his lap, Jongho fussed a little bit over the baby.

About half an hour later, the rest joined, Woo sat in Jongho's lap whilst San sat in Yunho's lap.

Soon enough came lunch, the littles had chicken nuggets however Joongie had his nuggets cut in to littles pieces.

Soon came nap time, all the littles had warm milk in their sippy cups or in Joongie's case a bottle. Joongie and Sangie were easy to put down for a nap as they love sleeping, however, it was hard with the twins as they don't like naps so it took half an hour to get them down for a nap.

Once all the littles were down for a nap, the caregivers were sat down in the living room watching a tv show.