Chapter 7

Joongie: 4 months old baby

Sangie: 4 years old

Sannie: 3 years old

Woo: 3 years old

Third person PoV:

Today the group decided to have a fun day and they went to Lotte World, now, everyone was excited to go to Lotte World, so much so, all the littles slipped the night before, which meant that they would be little the next day so they had to decide what to do, mainly with Joongie considering that he was the youngest little and could only crawl.

With the help of managers, they managed to book out the entire park, which coincidentally they had already done just in case the littles slipped, it was a good thing which meant they didn't have to worry about media, especially with the added security for idols protection.

Mingi woke up first, then Seonghwa right after, so they both went to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

Breakfast was simple, there was pancakes, they did make any porridge for Hongjoong, due to the fact that he may also want pancakes, depending on how old he is today so they left it.

The next person to wake up was Sangie with Woo and Sannie following him and Yunho behind all 3 of them watching them.

Sh-"Well hello there my babies, how old are you today?"

Ys-"I am fwour"

S-"I 'm thwee"

W-"I thwee too"

M-"Ok, let's sit down and eat some yummy, fluffy pancakes"

Ys, S, W-"Yaaayyyy" the littles cheered loudly.

Sh-"Shhhh, two people are still asleep"

The littles giggled and everyone who was present started to eat their yummy breakfast.

Half way through breakfast a disheveled Jongho came down with a tired Joongie on his hip, who was sucking on his paci, head leaning on Jongho's shoulder falling back asleep, only waking up when Jongho moved his shoulder.

J-"Hey bubba, don't fall asleep again, it's wakey time"

Hj-"*incoherent babbles*"

J-"C'mon, wakey wakey, it's time for breakfast"

Hj-"*whines*"

J-"I know your tired, but it's wakey up time, look (Jongho points to the table) there's yummy breakfast"

Hj-"*cries*"

J-"Don't you want some breakfast?"

Jongho gently bounces Joongie up and down to get him to calm down, Jongho walks to the table and sits Joongie in his high chair, that caused a wail from Joongie, who started making grabby hands towards his Appa.

Jongho tried to give him a small piece of pancake, however, that went in vain.

Sh-"I will go and make some porridge for Joongie, you just eat your breakfast Jongho"

J-"Ok Seonghwa"

Everyone apart from Joongie and Jongho had finished eating their breakfast and went to get ready for their very exciting day ahead, each caregiver taking a little.

Seonghwa helped Sangie

Yunho helped Woo

And

Mingi helped Sannie

Seonghwa helped Sangie pick out clothes and helped him into a pair of boxers and getting dressed, he then got himself ready (in private) then they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and do their business (obviously the business was done in private). Yunho helped Woo, he got some clothes and a pull up and helped Woo into his clothes after that he helped Woo brush his teeth, then got himself ready and went to do his business. Mingi first got himself ready then he proceeded to help San into a pull up and some clothes, then to help San brush his teeth, Mingi also attached a paci and a paci clip on to San (just in case he wanted it).

Last but not least, Jongho helped a very fussy baby and prepared a diaper bag that had: paci's, extra pull ups, diapers, bottles, sippy cups, snacks and then they were ready to go to Lotte World.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter will be their time at Lotte World