Oneshot-MinSanHwa

Little:Seonghwa

Caregiver:Mingi and San

Mingi-Appa
San-Dada
HwaHwa:0-5

Third person PoV:

When little Seonghwa has a tendency to be a little mischievous, which causes him to get into trouble with his caregivers, as usual he does try to argue and make a big deal out of a punishment but it never works and his punishment time does end up increasing, the only time he is well behaved is when he's in babyspace, and even so he can be a little devil despite looking cute and being in babyspace so it made sense when he got in trouble for messing around in the kitchen.

When Seonghwa woke up this morning he woke up in his terrible twos today, he went downstairs and his target was the kitchen, but before he made it to the stairs his Dada came out and picked him up and headed to the bathroom where he placed HwaHwa down onto a changing mat.

S-"Good morning little one, how old are you today?"

Sh-"Dada, ywou gwot in da way"

S-"Ah ah, baby boy, do not speak like that to me, now please tell me how old you are today?"

San said whilst undressing HwaHwa and removing his soiled diaper.

Sh-"I two"

S-"Thank you for telling me"

San continued to dress HwaHwa, he first placed a clean diaper on him, then a snap-crotch and a pair of shorts and socks all whilst HwaHwa was whining.

Sh-"Dada wet me go, I needa be fwee"

S-"In a minute, let me brush your teeth first, then you can be free"

After helping HwaHwa brush his teeth, HwaHwa immediately ran off to the kitchen.

S-"HwaHwa no running in the house please"

Sh-"Kay Dada"

HwaHwa went into the kitchen and his first stop was the fridge, he opened it and before he could take anything out, someone picked him up and placed him into his high chair and strapped him in, it was his Appa.

Sh-"Appa wet me out" HwaHwa banged on the tray attached to his high chair.

M-"Baby, it's time for breakfast, you need to eat some"

Sh-"Bu' I was gettin b'eakfast"

M-"Raiding the fridge is not getting breakfast"

Sh-"Bu' Appaaaaaa"

M-"No but's HwaHwa"

Sh-"Dadaaaa, Appa meanie"

S-"Honey, Appa's not being a meanie, he just wants you to eat a nice healthy breakfast"

Seonghwa whined and slapped his hands down on the tray on his high chair, he continued to slap down on it until breakfast came.

Once breakfast was finished HwaHwa was finally free, so he ran off somewhere.

M-"HwaHwa, no running and please don't make a mess"

Sh-"I neber do dat"

Mingi just sighed and went to go get a shower and get ready for the day, whilst San cleaned up the dishes from breakfast before joining Mingi upstairs (not to have sex with each other, just to get dressed like Mingi).

Whilst they were occupied upstairs HwaHwa decided to go into the kitchen and start eating some snacks and started to essentially make a mess in the kitchen as well.

His caregivers came back down and saw the mess in the kitchen.

M-"HwaHwa, you know you are not allowed sweeties or chocolate in the morning, or in the kitchen unsupervised"

Sh-"I nwo eating chocowate ywou bwind"

S-"HwaHwa don't be rude"

Sh-"I nwo bein' wude, ywou awe"

San and Mingi sighed, and Mingi went to pick up HwaHwa and place him in to the corner.

M-"You little mister are going to sit in here for 10 minutes"

Sh-"I nwo do anyfing w'ong tho"

This argument went back and forth and it increased HwaHwa's time out until his dada had enough and gave him spankies.

After spankies HwaHwa was upset and ended up cuddling in to his Appa.

Sh-"Sowwy Appa and Dada, I be naughty, sowwy"

M-"Thank you for apologising baby"

They all sat down together and watched the new Avatar and the Last air bender until lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so you know how Jisoo from Seventeen, so you know how Jisoo's name in english is Joshua, does that mean that Jisoo from blackpink english name is also Joshua?