Chapter 5

Gonna be a little Joongie centric

Joongie:baby
Sangie:4
Woo:3
Sannie:2

Ys-Sangie
S-san
W-Woo
Sh-Seonghwa
Y-Yunho
J-Jongho
M-Mingi
Hj-Joongie

Third person PoV:

Today was a day off for the members of Ateez, their schedules have been very busy recently so they really needed this day off, it gave the littles a chance to slip and the caregivers to have some relief and to look after the littles.

The first member to wake up was Seonghwa, he went down stairs to start making breakfast, he decided he would make a breakfast spread as he wasn't sure if the littles would actually wake up small and what age they would wake up in.

"Hey Hwaa" an a asleep Hongjoong rang in.

"Hey Joong, your not little today?"

"Nahh"

"Ok"

"What's for breakfast?"

"It's a breakfast spread, fruit, yogurt, bacon, sausage, egg, pancakes, toast,porridge, mushrooms and some hash browns, how does that sound?"

"Yummy, but why porridge?"

"Just in case a certain someone was a little baby today"

Hongjoong groaned at that.

"Ugh, Seonghwa, I'm not a little baby"

"Then why do you sleep in a crib?"

Seonghwa said in a light teasing manner.

"....... *mumbles* because I fall into babyspace often"

"I didn't hear what you said properly"

"Shut it Seonghwa"

"Aww, the little baby's mad, anyway what's your plan for today?"

"I don't know"

"Ok"

Breakfast was finally ready.

"Guys, breakfast is ready" Seonghwa shouted out, members started piling in one by one 3 out of 4 members in littlespace.

"Ok, Sangie, Sannie and Woo, how old are you today?"

YS-"I 4" Yeosang held up 4 fingers.

W-"Thwee" Wooyoung held up three fingers

S-"2" San held up two fingers

Sh-"Ok Sannie, who's lap do you want to sit on"

S-"Daddy's"

San sat on Yunho's lap.

Sh-"Ok everyone dig in"

During breakfast everyone was conversing except from Hongjoong who was seemingly ignoring everyone.

Y-"Joongie, you ok?"

Hj-"Where's the Hyung in that sentence?"

Sh-"Hongjoong, stop with the attitude"

Hj-"shut up Seonghwa"

Hongjoong got up and left the table and walked back into his room and started to work on his laptop.

Seonghwa was unimpressed with Hongjoong's behaviour so he got up and went to Hongjoong to speak with him.

Seonghwa went up to their shared room and went over to Hongjoong and took his laptop from him, saved his work and closed it.

"Seonghwa, what the hell?"

"Joong, what is wrong, why the attitude?"

"Nothing Hwa, give my laptop back"

"Don't lie to me Kim Hongjoong, now tell me the truth" Seonghwa said in a stern voice.

"Kim Hongjoong answer me please"

"I'm sorry, I just feel like a burden"

Seonghwa's face softened.

"Joong, you are not a burden, I promise, you are not a burden, if we saw you as a burden, we would more or less likely be ignoring you, you are NOT a burden Kim Hongjoong, we love taking care of you, your too adorable and cute and not as stubborn or stressed, c'mon I want my little Joongie"

Seonghwa picked Hongjoong up and placed him on a changing table and grabbed a diaper and minion onesie that covered the feet and had a hood and then started changing Hongjoong.

After changing Hongjoong into age appropriate gear, Seonghwa placed Hongjoong on to his hip and took him to the living room, Hongjoong had tucked his head in Seonghwa's neck, not wanting to look at anyone.

Y-"Is Hongjoong ok?" asked Yunho

"Yes he was just feeling a little insecure"

Yunho immediately understood what Seonghwa said and knew exactly what Hongjoong was insecure about, heck all the members know about it, he would get insecure with a lot of things but he was most insecure about his littlespace.

"Joongie, do you have something you want to say to Daddy?"

"Sowwie 'addy"

"It's ok bubba"

"Dada" Joongie said.

"You want to go to Dada?"

Hongjoong nodded yes.

"MINGI, BUBBA WANTS YOU"

"OK SEONGHWA, I'M COMING DOWN FOR HIM WITH SANNIE AS SANNIE WANTS YOU"

"OK"

Seonghwa looked over at Yunho, he was watching Woo and Sangie, Mingi then came down with San in his arms and him and Seonghwa did a baby exchange.

"Where's Jongho?" asked Seonghwa.

"Cleaning dishes"

Just as Yunho said that, Jongho walked In from the kitchen and started stroking Hongjoong's back in comfort, he heard Seonghwa and Yunho's conversation, he then stroked Hongjoong's cheek aa he was too cute to resist.

The rest of the day was just filled with resting and playing.