Wanna play a game-

It all starts at baby corp where boss baby is talking with his team

Lets get this straight we are looking for a girl that does not want to be found!Staci says angrily.No we are bringing her here whether she likes it or not,boss baby says.come on guys dont you think its too early to be doing this,tim says.If i wanna get the job of ceo,I will need to find her,boss baby says.Staci jimbo and tim you will all look around the neighborhood to see if you can find anything.While you do that I'm gonna find her,boss baby says.

They all go to there place to search for the girl

Boss baby cupies into a house

Whats that sound,he says.He starts to here someone singing from the room.He starts walking there an then the singing stops.He looks and then finds a girl facing the wall.Why have you decided to come here,she says.Look I dont want trouble,I just wanna.Talk?She says finishing his statement.No,no,no she says turning around you wanna do more than that?A glow thats coming from behind her.Boss baby steps back.Oh come on i just wanna play a little GAME!She throws a object at him then he starts to run out.Whats the matter i though you said you wanna-TALK.She teleport to him then he calls staci.STACI I NEED HELP HERE!HE says.Hey chick,stop messing with my boss you mess with him then you mess with me.

She starts to laugh 

Fight me?she says.Yes you who else,staci says.Unless if your a scaredy cat,staci says.Your mockery disgust me and thats why I am going to despose of all of you.Starting from your precious boss.She looks at him smiling,then grabs his pacifier.HEYYY,boss baby says.Well what do we have here.Ive been wishing to see this-.

Staci then knocks her out

Since your awake mind telling me your name,boss baby says.

NEVER,she says.

Oh really well your file says that you do have a name,boss baby.

And may I say that this name is a beauty-

SYNC,boss baby says slamming the file.

Sync looked shocked

She starts growling but then boss baby says

I think you should not do that,he says.

Why not,sync says?

Because this is just phase one of the mission

SO YOUR TRYING TO GET THE GOOD SIDE OUT OF ME,sync says mockingly.

I already have,boss baby says grinning.

W-w-what,sync says.

Night,night sleeping beauty.