I Dreamt✨of You Proposing💍last night:

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter takes place after the finale Episode (6x20) It's been a year now, A lot has changed in National City since Lex and Nyxly were carried away into the Phantom Zone by the phantoms. Since then everyone's lives have changed for the better! I hope you like it, Enjoy! *

*Kara is an Ace Reporter and does amazing as the Editor-in-Chief and patrolling the city as a supergirl.*
*Alex as "Director Danvers" once again. And she's so glad to be back where she belongs.*
*for Kelly, a stay-at-home mom to Esmé.*
*Esmé now 10 years old and she's in 2nd grade now.*
*Jonn' Jozz working at the DEO with Alex.*
*Lena finally reached her true, potential as a witch.*
*Brainy as "Agent Dox" at the DEO again! He's so happy to be in the place where he truly belongs. especially being with Nia. That made him so happy too.*
*As for Nia, she has come a long way as a Reporter, coming to understand her dream🌀powers✨,
and her sister Maeve taught her about dream interpretation and gave her some books📚on it!
Nia was so happy to be with Brainy again! She doesn't know what she would do without him.
Now that they are officially living together as a couple both love every minute of it.*

It's a beautiful night in National City, with the sky lit-up with millions of stars💫in the night sky🌌. Nia and Brainy are asleep in bed together as she has a dream vision✨. In her dream, Nia is in her apartment while wearing a light-laced blue dress when notices a small blue box on the couch. She walks towards it and sees it's an engagement Ring💍! She gasped. "Is this an engagement ring💍?" Nia questioned. as she heard a familiar voice right behind her. "NIA NAL". she turned around to see Brainy. Nia was relieved, as she thought it was someone or something else. "Oh, Brainy. It's You." Nia said with relief. Brainy saw Nia holding the ring💍in her left hand.
He smiled lovely at her. Reached out for her hand as he bend down on one knee and said... "Nia Nal. I..." he said romantically❤️to her.
Nia's heart was racing.

In her mind, She knew this was a dream vision she was having... but to her, it felt so real. Like this was actually happening. Then, realized the only reason her dream could be showing her this was because... all of the signs~ the engagement ring💍, Brainy being in her dream, and being in their💚💙apartment. She thought to herself that This Could be a sign of Brainy planning on Proposing 💍to her very Soon.

Suddenly, Nia woke up from her dream and smiled happily. Knowing that today Brainy could be planning to... "propose💍to Me today". she said. While covering her mouth hoping that Brainy didn't hear her say that out loud. But he didn't. Because Brainy was actually in the kitchen making breakfast. Nia turned around to see that he wasn't in bed with her as she removed her hands from her mouth Sighing in relief and got out of bed while pacing around in the bedroom. trying to wrap her head around her dream about Brainy proposing💍...
Nia stops pacing for a moment, she says to herself. "Okay. okay. calm down. You can figure this out. After all, my sister did give me some books📚on interpreting my dreams for this exact situation." Nia said as she went over to her bookshelf right next to the bedroom door🚪and found the book she needed on dream interpretation. She grabbed it and went to sit on the bed as she opened it📖up. Searching under the table of contents looks for something to do with seeing an engagement ring💍in dreams.

she found exactly what she was looking for. "Yes, I found it. Now I can find out what it means..." Nia said with Excitement.
"It said in the table of contents that, it's on page 30 about seeing an engagement ring in dreams for the "dreamer". Nia said as she began flipping through pages, and landed page 30 on info about seeing an engagement ring💍in her dream from last night. Nia stopped, as she saw the symbol of an engagement ring💍and the description that is given beside it. it said on the very top corner. she began to read it to herself out loud. But not too loud for Brainy to hear😅.