Brainiac 1.0 Attacks!

~{Chapter 2}~*This chapter is about when Brainy is about to Propose💍to Nia on their date❤️night🌙... but his evil ancestor (Brainiac 1.0) ruins the moment. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Somewhere in outer space, there's a Coluan Spaceship right above the Earth's atmosphere just waiting to Attack and invade. And who is on the spaceship? You may ask?! It's Brainy's Great great grandfather, his evil ancestor who goes by the name Brainiac-1. The original.
He's on his ship in his lab, preparing to shirk the Earth🌎and conquer it. He made his way to the main unit and ordered his ship to use the Shirk ray to shirk the Earth🌎for his collection. To all of the planets that he has conquered so far. but the ship powers down the shirk ray blasters, as it detects something And finds a signature scan matching Brainiac 1's DNA🧬on Earth, which means it picked up Brainy😅.
Brainiac-1 gets frustrated at his ship. "What do think your doing?! I told you to Shirk the Earth! Not power down the shirk ray." he shouted angrily😡. Computer-[male Auto-voice]"My apologies, Brainiac 1. But I'm only doing what I was programmed to do. I detected one of your relatives on Earth🌎and you programmed me not to attack any of your relatives on any of the planets you conquer, so you can team up with them instead." Brainiac-1 understood that. "Ah... Yes. I believe, I did program you with those quantities. But I don't have any memory of my relatives being on this planet🌎." he asked.

Well, that's because this relative of yours is from the 31st century and he is your great-great-grandson and you haven't exactly met him yet." his computer voice ship answered. Brainiac-1 seemed in Shock, unable to process this information about having a great-great-grandson from the 31st century. But realized that this might be a good thing. As he is intrigued, interested, and fascinated by it. "Well then, this is perfect timing. I can team up with my dear grandson, and we can conquer this world together! Set a course for Earth to get him." Brainiac-1 shouted with excitement. As he ordered his ship to plot a course. But his ship tries to tell him something important. "Yes. I will gladly do so sir. But, I must warn you about your grandson."

As brainiac-1 Evil laughed because he was so excited to team up with his grandson from the future and he thinks is an evil genius.
like himself. But, he wasn't. He's a hero and a good person. "Excellent, don't worry. I know it's going to be difficult to convince him to conquer this planet. But he'll come around. After all, it's in our blood. He's an evil genius. Just Like I am!" Brainiac-1 said excitedly with a cackle. "Actually Sir, he's not. I'm afraid so..." the ship said. "But That's impossible!!! It's his blood. I want proof of this!" Brainiac-1 shouted demanding proof. "Gladly, Brainiac-1. I shall do so..." The ship computer's voice said while hacking into the monitors in the unit showing his Creator the truth that his great-great-grandson is NOT an evil genius on earth! but is a hero while fighting alongside Supergirl and the super-friends. And found an image online, proving that his grandson is not evil anymore. but a hero, a good one, and a selfless, caring person.

Brainiac-1 looks at the screen to see his grandson fighting alongside a Kryptonian, Naltorian🌀, a human, and a green Martian

On earth🌎they are known as the "super-friends" The superheroes of National City! "You see sir, your great-great-grandson isn't Evil. And he's a Hero on earth🌎! He's a traitor! What do you suppose we do?" The ship's computer voice asked. Brainiac-1 was furious that his grandson from the future is a hero, and is good! not bad or evil. And he feels Rage coursing through his veins. wants revenge! And not shrinking the Earth. by invading it. And that's exactly what he planned on doing... "You're right, He has brought Shame upon the Brainiac NAME! And he shall perish! He is already dead to me. He's no longer family. But my enemy!" Brainiac-1 said with Rage in his eyes, with the thirst for revenge. As he plots a course to Earth immediately.