Isabel🩵and Noah💚Dox

~{Last Chapter}~ *short chapter. Enjoy!*

*A few months later*
*In the morning*
*10:35 a.m.*
Isabel and Noah Dox were born! Isabel looked just like her mother And Noah looked just like his father. Nia and Brainy looked at each other lovely and dearly as he never thought that he get a chance to have a family. Let alone become a Father😅due to his family's history...  but to have this family with Nia to feel so much love❤️, and happiness💖in his heart💚. And because of that love, he felt made it possible for his daughter and his son to be born. Creating two beautiful miracles✨✨brought into this World🌎! He realized it doesn't matter what family you were born into or your bloodline. What matters is who you choose to be, who you are now, and not who you were in your past.
Because it's always important to do the right thing...

it melts Brainy's heart to see his daughter look so much like her mother. And his son looks just like him such as green skin. he could tell just by looking at their sleep. They are filled with goodness💛, Love❤️, kindness💖, and compassion. also, will someday make great heroes!
Just like Him💚and Nia💙. Maybe even better😉...

Nia is so happy to have a family with Brainy It'll make each day worthwhile! Spending it with him, Her daughter Isabel was named after her mother. She knew that Isabel and Noah would have each other's backs, just like their parents💙💚had and they still do. Till this very day. Always! So which meant Nia had the chance to train her daughter to be the next Dreamer🌀. Since her mom didn't have a chance to do that when she first got her powers✨. But at least she could teach her daughter! That is until her dream🌀powers✨start manifesting to help her through it all the way and not let alone. Nia looked at Brainy lovely💗, knowing that he'll be a great father as he was a wonderful husband to her And she will be a great mother too. Just like her mother was to her. And I'm sure Nia's mom would be so very proud of her right now.

*Nia's POV*
I and Brainy held Isabel and Noah in our arms after they woke up from their nap. Then we sat on the couch together, talking for hours as I heard Brainy say. "I will protect you and our kids, always." He said lovely with a smile. We put Isabel and Noah down back in Twin shared crib. I sighed in relief to relax with my husband, Brainy by my side. We fell asleep on the couch without knowing it As I closed my eyes dreamingof the future, to see Isabel and Noah as adults and have become great heroes! Fighting by each other's side Like a Bother/Sister Duo.

Who knows what the future may hold for Isabel and Noah Dox... Only time will tell!😉

*Hope you all enjoyed this Brainia Story and my chapters. I love doing this story! It's one of my best work I did.
Let me know how you liked it, and if you liked this series. Wait till you see my next one.
a next story based off this series of chapters... it's called "Leviathan returns". It's set in a few years in the future when we get to see what the super family is like in the future in their lives, along with Noah and Isabel Dox as teenagers.
Bye, till next time!*