Wedding Day❤️

~{Chapter 13}~ *It's the wedding of Brainia/DreamDox. Enjoy!*

It's the day of Brainy's and Nia's wedding!

*In the morning*
*Brainy's POV*
I woke up around (10 am) on my Wedding day as I Looked at lovely at Nia, My soon-to-be Wife💗. I hear it's bad luck to see the Bride on the day of the Wedding. So, I shall prepare for today until I see her walk down the aisle in white👰🏻‍♀️. I'll even leave a note to let her know where I am. But that doesn't mean I can't make Nia Nal breakfast when she wakes up. She's deserves only the best! I said to myself as I'm in the kitchen making Nia breakfast while writing📝a note for her. I placed it on the nightstand in our bedroom next to Nia sleeping as I looked at her sleeping😴. She always looked so beautiful when asleep and dreamingimpossible things. She's the girl of my dreams✨🌀. And the woman I was always supposed to end up with. Especially being "Nia Nal" It just feels right! I didn't think I would be the one marrying her. And now, I'm 100% sure.

Brainy smiled happily at Nia as he got close to her kissed her forehead whispered in her ear and said. "Happy wedding day, Nia. I love you," he whispered in Nia's ear. Nia smiled at the sound of Brainy's voice. He walked out of the bedroom quietly and closed the door gently for Nia to sleep. Brainy grabbed his Tuxedo while placing his hand on the doorknob and looked back smiling. he went out the door to prepare for his wedding today while meeting up with John, Alex, and Lena to help him with the ceremony and reception.

Nia was still asleep as she had a Dream🌀Flash✨about today. In her dream, She's wearing her Wedding Dress and holding the bouquet💐as her dad (Paul Nal) walks with Nia down the aisle while hearing Kara singing🎤the song🎶 "A Thousand Years" " She looked at Kara, Her sister Maeve, and her super-family. she got closer to Brainy So overjoyed with happiness💗. He grabbed her hand looking deeply into her eyes and said. "Nia, You look Stunning. Absolutely Beautiful. Radiate like the stars💫and the girl of dreams✨." Brainy said romantically❤️. Nia blushed☺️. "Brainy, I-I..." Brainy interrupted Nia as he placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her. Nia kissed him back as they were kissing their wedding rings magically✨appeared on them. And so, Brainy and Nia danced as if they were literally dancing in the forest in the dream realm. Nia knew that she was having a dream🌀vision✨but it felt like a never-ending dream that she didn't want to wake up from! she had to wake up at some point... she couldn't stay in the dream realm forever. Her wedding is today!

*Nia's POV*
I just woke up from my dream🌀with the happiest smile on my face. It's my Wedding day! it's time to get dressed, have breakfast, and get the things I need for today... Such as my Foral laced fit Wedding dress, floral veil, crystal flower vine headpiece, and my mom's necklace. Oh, Also Kara, Lena, and Kelly are coming over to help with my hair💇🏻‍♀️and makeup. Kelly is bringing Esme' over too since she's the flower🌸girl.

Nia got out of bed as she got dressed, brushed her hair, and put her mom's naltorian necklace on. Then walked to the door🚪and placed her hand on the doorknob, opened it slowly, she walked into the kitchen to see... Breakfast made🥞and Coffee☕️out on the counter and a small note📝. Nia was surprised as She knew this was Brainy's doing. Wondering where he is? she picked up the note📝and it had Brainy's handwriting as Nia read it out loud...

"Morning Nia, I've got up early and made you breakfast. I hear it's Bad luck to see the bride on the wedding day.
See you walking down the aisle in white. Love you❤️. Love, Brainy."
After reading brainy's note, she smiled. "Oh Brainy. of course, you would do something like this. I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you today! To be your Wife in a few hours." Nia said as she sipped her coffee☕️and ate Brainy's Spinach pancakes🥞he made for her.
she grabbed her makeup💄bag from the bathroom and placed it on the counter...