We Always Find Each Other💙💚

~{Chapter 5}~

*In the morning*
*9:15 a.m.*
Nia opened her eyes as she woke up in bed to see Brainy beside her with a concerned look. She looked at him and placed her hand on her forehead as it felt like a headache. considering what happened last night in the dream realm about her having an evil version of herself and a new memory too😅. Nia Groans in pain as she said. "Ow. My head. Oh, morning brainy." Nia said as she tried sitting up straight in bed pretending like everything was okay. Even though it wasn't to make Brainy not worry about her. But he already knew actually while sensing something was wrong with Nia. Like something was on her mind...  "Are you okay?" Brainy asked softly with concern. She sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Brainy. I just went through a lot in the dream realm last night." Nia answered softly. He sighed sadly. "Nia, I know what you went through... Because when I touched you on the forehead I saw a vision of you fighting an evil version of yourself." Brainy said.

Nia thought she heard Brainy's voice in the dream realm when fighting Nightmare. "I thought I'd heard your voice. But that's impossible...
How did you see that?" Nia asked him with a confused look. Brainy sighed. "Well, Nia Nal. I think You and I have a connection with each other that allowed me to see into your dreams when I touched you on your forehead. Then I felt a jolt of dream energy go into my hand. showing me a vision of you in danger inside the dream realm." He explained. Nia smiled when Brainy said that and she nodded in that making sense. "Wow. I had no idea. That's amazing!" Nia said excitedly with optimism. "Yes, it is... It's extraordinary. Nia," Brainy said softly as he nodded at her with a smile. Which made her smile brightly.

Nia added. "Well, I'm going to take a shower to clear my mind. I won't be long." Nia said softly as she got out bed. "Okay I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast waiting for you," Brainy said with excitement as he rushed out of the bedroom into the kitchen and got breakfast ready for Nia when she was done in the shower. Nia smiled as she walked into the bathroom and hopped into the hot shower while feeling the warm water on her body. when Nia got in she felt her headache fading away and smiled happily, knowing the pain was gone.

*5 minutes later*
Nia got out of the shower feeling refreshed as she got dressed and blow-dried her hair while brushing it out. "That shower really hit the spot. My headache is gone. I feel better now." She thought. Nia headed into the kitchen to see Brainy put out spinach pancakes🥞and pour coffee into 2 mugs☕☕for him and her. She looked at him lovely as he heard Nia's footsteps and saw her face. Seeing her beautiful smile really made his day as he smiled at her lovely too. "How was your shower?" Brainy asked her softly. "Oh, it was good. Quite relaxing actually."
Nia answered while smiling happily as Brainy smiled back at her and walked up over to her and said. he gently touched her forehead.
"How are you feeling now? Any headaches?" He asked her dearly with a concerned look. Nia saw he was worried for her. "Brainy, I feel great! I'm a lot better now. my headache is gone." Nia answered with optimism. He sighed with relief and was so worried about her.

"I'm so glad! You really had me worried last night seeing you in pain like that. It scared me. I'm happy that you're ok. Nia, You're so important to me. After all, you're going to be my wife someday." Brainy said dearly with a relieved smile as he kissed Nia on her cheek.
Nia smiled as she felt his warm lips touch her cheek. brainy looked directly into Nia's eyes after kissing her on the cheek as she looked into his. Like they couldn't stop staring at each other. Well, that's what happens when you're in love🥰❤️when you find true love and that's what Brainy and Nia had for each other as both were 2 inches closer.

Nia just couldn't take it anymore and I don't think Brainy could either as she leaned forward about to kiss him. brainy beat her to it😉! He kissed Nia with passion❤️and could feel her kissing him back. She felt the warmth of his smile pressed against hers as Brainy could feel her smile against his too. he didn't want to let her go and neither did Nia. This kiss felt like it could last forever❤️... they had to stop at some point to catch their breath and broke the kiss while catching their breaths. both smiled dearly after that. Brainy got close to Nia's ear and said. "I love you, Nia Nal." He whispered softly into her ear. Nia smiled and said into his ear too. "I love you too. Querl Dox." She whispered softly. both sat down at the table, enjoying their breakfast together. "So, are you ready to tell the team about us being engaged💍?" Brainy asked lovely while smiling and Nia smiled and said. "Yes, of course. Brainy. But we have to tell them about my dream and there being an evil version of me." Nia answered as Brainy held her hand in his dearly to say. "Don't worry, Nia. I haven't forgotten." Brainy said.