The Proposal💍

~{Chapter 3}~*This chapter is about when Brainy finally gets the chance to Propose to Nia. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Brainy and Nia just got back to their apartment after dealing with Brainiac 1 with the team at the DEO. They faced him in a fight with the help of their superfamily. But he got away! still out there and a huge threat to the Earth🌎. Brainy opened up the door for Nia.
Like a gentleman. she walked inside Just before Brainy got inside and closed the door behind him as Nia took off her jacket and sat down
on the couch. "Well, today was quite a lot. Are you ok? I know this must've brought up a lot of feelings for you. Coming face to face with him like that." Nia said softly while looking concerned for Brainy. He nodded and said. "Yeah, I'm fine. Nia. it did bring up a lot of emotions for me. But, Facing my Ancestor today with you, and our friends. I thought it might bring back bad memories of my past or change me into who I was. Before I met you but it didn't. You made sure of that. Nia Nal. Your kind-hearted💗words Showed me that... I don't have to be like him. I can just be Myself. And my past doesn't bother me anymore. It used to bring me darkness before. But tonight fighting by my side and with my real family. I now know where I truly belong. And That's when I knew that... Anything with you is possible!" Brainy said Lovely 💕while gazing into Nia's eyes as he reached out of his pocket to get the ring💍... she saw the blue box like in her dream last night and Nia knew at this very moment What Brainy was about to do. But, she thought he wasn't going to do it. with his evil ancestor still being out there.

Brainy got down on one knee and said. "Nia Nal," He said while opening the blue box, Nia saw the same ring💍 sparkling, like sapphires🔹 and diamonds💎. like it did in her dream vision. "Brainy, Oh my gosh. What are you doing?" Nia asked surprisingly. "You know exactly what I'm doing? Don't you?" Brainy asked her genuinely. "I-I... yes. I know exactly what you're doing. But, are you sure about this? Maybe we should wait till we stop your ancestor first." Nia replied nervously as she stuttered her words a bit. Brainy sighed with a smile. "I'm tired of waiting. Nia. I'm 100% sure about this and there will be no better time to do this than right now. It doesn't matter that my ancestors are still out there. What matters is my feelings for doing this... for you, will never change." Brainy said with devotion in a kind soft voice. Nia is in shock, knowing that this is really happening. "Wow, Yeah. If you're sure." Nia said nervously, still a little in shock.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this since I've come back to this time to be with You. Nia And at Alex and Kelly's wedding a year ago, when I saw you catch that bouquet💐. I knew there was going to be a 100% chance that You and I would be the next to get married. I was planning on doing this on our date tonight but when my ancestor showed up... I have just been Calculating out of 4,327,542 versions of the perfect Proposal💍❤️. But then I realized that with Us... there will always be a threat to deal with Even with my evil Ancestor still out there to come in between us." he smiled. "I rather do this now before anything else happens. You're the girl of my dreams! and I love you❤️with every fiber in my body. I told you once that the most important thing to me is devoting myself to you. That's exactly what I'm doing Right Now. I may not know what the future holds for Us. But what I do know is we will face it together. You're the reason, I came back because I wanna spend my life with you and have a bright future, maybe start a family of our own. So Nia Nal Will you..." Brainy said genuinely, As he was about to say those two last words that Nia had been waiting to hear since her dream last night.

Suddenly Nia has a dream🌀flash✨again but entirely different. She got a glimpse✨of seeing her future self Hand-in-Hand with Brainy on top of a mountain🗻. seeing that, knowing what her future lies ahead. She couldn't be happier. She opened her eyes lightly and heard him say those two words. "Marry me?💍" Brainy said, hoping she'd say "Yes." Nia smiled with love💕in her heart💙looking at Brainy and said...
She sighed happily. "I had a feeling that you would do this, a dream flash I mean... last night I dreamt about you doing this. I saw an engagement ring💍. and it took me a while to interpret my dream. When I finally figured out, that you were planning on proposing to me someday. but in my dream, you didn't tell me how you felt. and How you were going to propose to me.  That's when I knew in my heart that no matter what you said or how you said it and or Where you propose... I promised myself that I would say Yes, no matter what." Nia said, Lovely.

*Brainy's POV*
I gasped after hearing that Nia dreamtabout me proposing💍at this very moment. And how she said that she would say yes, no matter what. "Wow! She really is the girl of my dreams. She's so amazing, astounding, and amazing! Nia Nal. I smiled genuinely at her.

"Nia I-I..." Nia interrupted him. "So Yes. Querl Dox, Brainy. I will marry you!" she said with the happiest smile ever. Brainy stood up as he felt his whole heart💚filled up with love❤️and happiness💗inside. And that he must be the one dreaming somehow. He walks over to her. Both smile at each other lovely💕. as Brainy places the ring💍on Nia's left hand on her ring finger gently. He felt tears💦coming down on his cheeks. As Nia noticed his tears. "Brainy, are you crying?" She asked. "Yeah, I think am. But these are happy tears. I'm just so happy right now in this moment. Right. Here. Right. Now. I feel the most happiest with you. And I don't want it to end." Brainy said softly. Nia got close to him and smiled genuinely as she placed her hand on his face trying to wipe his tears away, even though they were happy tears.
As she hugged🤗him lovingly💗as she said.

"Brainy, that is true. These are happy tears. I feel them too. And I know exactly how you feel. I don't want it to end either. But it doesn't have to BeCause we'll always be together. Whether we're apart or together. We always find our way back to each other. Remember that. Okay? And I love❤️you, I can't wait to Marry you." Nia said genuinely with a bright smile. "Okay, yeah. I'll remember that. I will Always love you Nia no matter what. And I can't wait to marry you too." Brainy replied Lovely. As they break the hug and are so close to each other. As Nia leaned in forward to kiss him she could feel him kissing back while wrapping their arms around one another. They stopped to catch their breath and when they did. "Maybe we can pick this up in the bedroom?" Nia asked while staring into his eyes. His bright, brilliant eyes.
And how could Brainy say no to that. So They were in bed. And yes, clothes were taken off. And that's when things got really HOT🥵.
if you know what I mean😏.

Later on that same night, on a Coluan ship. Brainy's evil ancestor is cooking up an Evil scheme to get revenge. Brainiac-1 knew exactly how else to get under his skin. Getting Dreamer to protect him, and Her getting hurt was just the first step of his master plan. The second step would be turning "Dreamer against Brainy". He said in an evil tone. He looked at Catco's latest magazine about his grandson and Dreamer being the Hottest new Power Couple. "What exactly do you see in this Naltorian "Dreamer" when I Calculate all of the simulations in my brain. I will abduct Her... to turn her into a nightmare. So, You will lose everything you love! Then I'll shirk your World to add to my COLLECTION!!!" Evil laughs while holding the bottle he's going to use to Shirk the Earth. "Oh, Yes! Soon. Soon I tell You. VERY SOON! EARTH🌎... SHALL BE MINE!!!" Brainiac-1 cackled evilly with a wicked smile.

Back on Earth, In National City Nia wakes up from a dream vision. "I know exactly what he's planning," she said, waking up from her dream. He's coming for me." She said softly. Nia gasped😱 as it Scared her to death. And can she possibly tell Brainy what she just dreamt of...
{TO BE CONTINUED}