SuperFriends Vs. Brainiac-1: Final Fight!

~{Chapter 9}~*This chapter is about when Nia is back home and she has fully recovered over the past few days and fights alongside her Superfamily against Brainiac 1 and Nightmare but the final fight is to end this once and for all!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*A few days later*
Nia is back home in National City🏙on Earth🌎again! She has been resting for days after what she's been through and Brainy has been looking after her at their apartment waiting for Dreamer to wake up. Her friends had finally come up with a plan to stop Brainiac-1 once and for all! that's by using his technology against him while an combination of Human and Martian Tech. But they haven't come up with a plan on how to defeat Nightmare yet. but I'm sure Nia will once she awakens from her deep dream state slumber...

*In the morning*
*9:30 a.m.*
Nia is still asleep as she is in the dream realm healing her mind and body inside the enchanted forest while having the same dream vision over and over again! She saw herself as Dreamer🌀fighting against Nightmare so bravely and heroically. Then, she finally opened her eyes waking up back in the real world in bed still wearing her supersuit😅. She gasped as Brainy was so relieved to see Nia was finally awake after being out for days in a deep dream state. He was extremely worried for her and said. "Nia, you're awake. I'm so happy! But how do you feel? Are you ok?" Brainy asked concerned with a worried look. Nia placed her hand on her forehead as she looked at him with a smile and said. "Brainy, I'm fine. Not worry I was just healing myself in the dream realm. And it worked! I'm feeling a lot better now," Nia said happily as she was feeling at full strength and power again! Brainy sighed with relief. "Thank God. You had me worried there for a second," Brainy said genuinely. He tries to wipe his tears away before Nia notices as she smiles lovely and dearly at him. "Brainy, I'm fine. I was just healing myself in the dream realm. To regain my strength. And it works. I'm OK now." Nia said softly letting Brainy know that she was okay. So he doesn't have to worry about her anymore. Brainy will always worry about Nia for how much he truly cares for her with all of his heart💚.
And hearing her comforting words made him smile happily at her. He is so happy to know that she is ok. And just to Have Nia back here with him... It felt like an eternity to him for her being gone so long. Nia felt the same way too. It was like, they just found each other after a thousand years apart And to find one another again. Just felt like they were soulmates. And they kind of actually are😉... So for the rest of the morning, Brainy and Nia spent the whole day together! As he gave her breakfast in bed to just be by each other's side again, being Reunited and feeling their warmth wrapped around one another.

*Nia's POV*
I laid my head on Brainy's shoulder lovely💕Feeling his warmth to just be with him again! Because now that, I'm back here... safe in his arms. I've always felt so safe around him and felt warm inside of my heart💙. I feel like I haven't felt him by my side for days. I smiled happily As I could tell that, he felt the same way. I can see that in his eyes they were like stars🌠. Bright, brilliant stars✨💫.

Brainy loved❤️to feel her warmth too as he hadn't been able to feel her in days. it made them both feel warm, and happy, inside
their hearts💙💚. they smiled at each other lovely💗, wanting this moment to last Forever! that's exactly, what Brainy and Nia
planned on doing... both just couldn't stop staring at each other and realized didn't want to as they were apart from each other for so long.
Even though, it was only a few days😅. But to them, It felt like a lifetime... just 2 inches closer to each other as Brainy leaned in Kissing Nia right away. She was caught by surprise feeling Brainy's lips on hers, pressed against her smile, wrapping her arms around him, Kissing him back, and pulling him closer deeper into the kiss. It felt like a love❤️song🎶was playing inside her head. All Brainy could feel was the warmth of her lips And her smile against his. they pulled away, ending the kiss shortly both breathing breathlessly trying to catch their breath. He placed his hand on Nia's cheek looking into her eyes and said. "Nia. You have no idea how good it feels to do that again. Feeling you, your touch, it made me So-o..." Nia interrupted Brainy. "I know, Brainy. I felt the same way. But you have me. I'm with you again! And I'm not going anywhere ever again!" Nia said softly.