Auto wired interview

750 words
1/2
--

           Sitting on two stools, bright lights surrounded you and Bella. Cameras in front of you as you wait the cue to begin. Both of you were having light conversation, waiting from the 'go.' Crew members swarmed around you, making sure your hair and makeup was good. "Are you guys ready?" One of the members behind the cameras asked.

           Nodding as the makeup team disperses, you and Bella look at the cameras. "Hi! I'm Y/n L/N"

            "And I'm Bella Ramsey."

            Looking at each other, you open your mouths at the same time before facing the cameras. "And this is the Wired Autocomplete Interview!"

            Being handed a small board, you hold it up, showcasing a small google search board, you began pulling the small white stickers. Revealing questions.

           You read out the question, "Where is Bella Ramsey from?"

           Letting Bella answer the questions, "I am from Nottinghamshire, England."

           "How old is Bella Ramsey?"

             "I am currently nineteen, birthday is on September 30th."

             "Is Bella Ramsey Ellie?"

              "Yes I am, I play Ellie on the last of us show."

             "How tall is bella Ramsey?"

              "I am 5'4."

              "Don't listen to them, they're 5'1."

              "Shut up!"

             "Is Bella Ramsey nonbinary"

             "I am nonbinary!"

             "Loud and proud, baybeee."

             "Bella Ramsey game of thrones"

               "I think they were seeing who I played on there? I played Lyanna mormont." Bella said, answering the last question on the board. You hold the cardboard, examining all the questions before throwing it behind you. With a soft landing on the white ground, Bella is handed the next question card and began pulling the tabs. Reading off the questions as they went.

            "How tall is Y/N?"

             "I am Y/H."

             "Is Y/N single?"

             "I am! Anyone in the areas can hit me up." you say, throwing a wink towards Bella. A brief expression of surprise was thrown your way.

               Coughing slightly, "How old is Y/N?"

               "I am Y/A."

                "Y/N boyfriend."

                "We already said, I am single." you laugh.

                Finishing the last question designated to you, you watch as Bella sets the board down. letting it glide slightly out of their hands. They kept giving you side eyes as you prepared for the next set of questions.

                Grabbing the next one, you read off the next question. Gathering the discarded white stickers and laying them in your lap. "Bella Ramsey movies and tv shows."

                "I was in many things."

                 "Very vague."

                  "I'm not gonna list everything!"

                 "Bella Ramsey disease - that seems kind of personal."

                   "Yeah, that's a weird  question." Bella laughed nervously. Wiping their hands on their pants as they looked at the cameras. Face whipping around to look at you.

                   "Bella Ramsey dad."

                    "My dad is Alex Ramsey?"

                    "Why'd you say that as a question."

                     "I don't know."

                     "You don't know who your dad is?" A smirk to your face as you talked.

                      "I do!"

                       "Ok," you laugh, "Bella Ramsey imdb"

                      "That's not even a question."

                      "GARBAGE QUESTIONS" You yell, throwing the questions into the air followed by your hands. Letting your hands fall to the side before lifting one slightly, you turn to Bella. "Do I have anymore?" you ask, hand flying to their shoulder.

                       A crew member hastily handed Bella a slab, One line being evident with text. He held it with one hand, the other reaching towards the small white sticker. Reading the beginning, "Y/n L/n-" pulling the sticker off the last of the words, "Will you go out on a date with me?"

                      The question threw you off, "No way that's a most searched question." you laughed, shaking your head slightly. Bella looked towards you, eyes gleaming with excitement.

                      "Actually..." he said, growing quiet momentarily, "I may or may not have tipped someone off just so I could ask you out.."

                     Your eyes widened, a smile growing on your face as you lolled your head back. A loud laugh emitting from your lips. Your head tilted to look at them, eyes meeting theirs. 

                     "Will you?" they asked, board in their lap as they wringed their hands. Twisting the rings on their fingers out of anxiety.

                     "I would love to." you cooed, eyes forming into a squint as you smiled brightly. Loud cheers sounded throughout out the room, many of the crew members happy at the answer you gave. Hands clapping together you look towards the cameras, glancing at Bella giving them a slight nod.

                    You both looked at the cameras, opening your mouths as you said the outro. "And that was the Wired Auto Complete Interview!"