Polygraph exam Pt2

You found yourself lounging in the room of your hotel, planted on the small couch watching the cable Tv. After the interview was posted, your phone kept blowing up. Edits of you saying you liked Bella clouded the internet and you only hoped that they hadn't seen it.

With the soft glow of the TV, illuminating the room around you, a knock sounded from the door. Sighing lightly, you get up from the comfortable position. Stretching your legs before striding over. Another knock sounded. "Coming!" you yell loudly.

Unlocking the door and swinging it open, You're met with big brown eyes. "Hey." they smile.

"Hey, what's up?" you ask. A sheen of nervousness covering your body as you stared at the teen. 

Their feet shuffled and body swayed, as they looked at you confused. "Are we not hanging out?" Bella asks.

"Shit, I forgot."

"I can leave?"

"No!" You say urgently, composing yourself before continuing. "No, its fine. Come in." 

You step out of the doorway, letting your friend walk in. The atmosphere turned silent, nothing but the babbling from the tv filling the noise. Closing the door behind you, you follow them quietly. Watching every step they took as she made her way to the small couch. 

Bella plopped down, ankles crossing immediately as he sets his eyes on the tv. Walking over to the couch, you sit down gently beside them. He pulls out his, scrolling through it. You watch from the corner of your eyes as they press some buttons. The 'Youtube' symbol popped up, blaring a sight of red.

Your hand twitched, nervousness filling your body. They continued to the search bar, typing in something you couldn't see. When a picture of you popped up, you knew what was happening. "What're you doing." you ask.

"Watching the interview you did." he says nonchalantly. When he clicked on the video, thats when you stopped thinking. Reaching over to the phone you try to grab it. Failing as Bella moved it out of reach. "What're you doing!" she exclaims.

You don't answer as you keep grabbing at the phone, half of your body was sprawled across their lap. One arm holding you up while the other kept reaching. When they rushed to put the phone under their leg is when you stopped. Out of breath, face flushed with embarrassment and silence filling your throat.

"Dude." they say, grabbing your arm and pushing you back up, "What is wrong with you."

"You cant watch that." you say, crossing your arms across your chest.

"Who says?"

"Me."

Grabbing the phone from under them, "We'll see about that." they say, standing up and running to the bathroom. Frantically, you run after them. Arriving to the door as it slams shut, your hands reach for the knob but stop short when a 'click' sounded.

Pounding on the door with open hands, "Bella open the door!"

His voice echoed, "Just chill, I'll open it when I finish the video."

"You don't have to watch it!" you say urgently.

"Yes I do! I watch all of your interviews."

"Its boring!" you tried.

"If you're trying this hard to not get me to watch it then its not!" they retorted.

"Fuck." you whisper. Giving up on trying to get through the thick slab of wood, you saunter off. Body filled with nerves as you try coming up with excuses. You could say it was a joke, laugh it off or try your hardest to lie. There wasn't much you could say, it was a lie detector test, Afterall.

Your body found the couch once again, sinking down into the comfort of the cushions. Looking around the room, your eyes land on the blanket that's thrown over the back. Grabbing it, you secure it around you. Creating a shield of ease. You sit on the couch looking like a burrito for what felt like hours.

In reality, it was only a few minutes.

When the bathroom door opened, you looked up. Eyes meeting Bella's as they waltzed towards you. Their face was giddy, a smile planted on their face with a bounce in her step. "So..." they begin, drumming their fingers on their lap as they sit down beside you.

"So..."

He faced you, looking at your face. "It was a nice interview."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." they smiled, leaning in slightly. You continued looking at them, peace settling between the two of you. They leaned in closer, inches away from your face. The hot breath reaching each other.

Their face tinted pink as her face contorted into a thought. Smiling more, they continue to lean in. Lips meeting yours as your eyes fluttered close, the kiss was short and sweet. A peck even. Bella pulled away first, eyes opening, "Y'know, I have a crush on you too."