Forest Comfort

You sat on the small foldable chair, Bella, keeping you company from beside. The air was crisp, the trees surrounding the small group. It was a long day in the forest, consisting of running and sitting down.

You came to give company to Bella, knowing that it would be a long and boring day on set for them. The cast and crew ran around, lugging things behind them and shouting words.

Small words were exchanged between you and the brunette, creating a blush to creep onto your cheeks. Her hand found its way to your cheek, caressing it lightly with the thumb of their hand as they made eye contact with you.

People continued to run around, glances were thrown your way as Bella would move closer towards you. Whispers and giggles being thrown at each other, "You're so cute." they'd whisper. Receiving a small, 'No, you' in return causing them to say it again.

"You're adorable."

"No, you." you breathed, leaning slightly into the touch of their cold hand.

"You're beautiful."

Deciding to change lanes, you began doing what they were doing. Throwing small compliments until the other accepted it. "You're handsome."

Red creeped onto his face at your words, "You're amazing."

"You can't keep throwing complements at me." you breathed. Your warm breath hitting their face. You leaned forward, creating a shorter distance between the two of you. Grabbing their free hand, you gripped it tightly in yours, holding and rubbing it with your free thumb.

"Why not?" they tried.

Leaning closer, "You wont win."

"I think I will." he says softly, leaning in closer towards you. A mere centimeters apart. 

You kept eye contact, scanning their brown doe eyes, "I think I could."

Bella's face became closer, causing a warmth and shade of red to glaze over your face. Their lips barely brushed yours as they talked, "I don't think so."

Your lips did as their did, brushing against each other, "Try me." you said, barely over a whisper as the world around you became a blur. In your eyes it was only you two, sitting in the woods together, engrossed in each others presence. Their hand continued to caress your cheek as you stared at one another.

Leaning closer to you, Bella's lips meet yours. Creating a small burst of energy as two lovers enveloped one another in each others love.

A loud cough echoed, causing the both of you to pull apart quickly. Turning your heads to direction of the cough, stood Pedro. His face was bright with a smile as his hands sat on his hips, one of them jutted out. 

"Am I interrupting something?"