Middle eye rub

Requested from Tumblr!

CW : mentions of weight gain and sexist comments

---

Today was a busy day. You're sat in-between Bella and Pedro, an obnoxiously fake forest background behind you. The room was anything but dim, with an interviewer in front of you and camera crew behind a camera.  The theme of todays interview was apparently, 'How sexist can they get.'

The interviewer was a man, bright blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He apparently had the most sexist person confirm his questions or no one did, because the words that spewed from his mouth consisted of only, 'privilege.'

"So this next round of questions is going to be for Y/N." he said strongly, a flashcard full of questions in his hands.

"Sounds good." you smiled lightly. The main questions had been thrown at Pedro and Bella. Asking them about the show, their characters and what it was like to film with the cast. He wouldn't let you answer them.

He looks down at his que cards, "Alright, so, your character wears a lot of clothes. They have you wearing intense pieces that, personally, I wouldn't wear."

"Yeah, I don't think a lot of people would." you laughed.

"Compared to others, how long does it take for you to get ready?"

Everyone became silent, "...Like for the show or... everyday life?" you asked asked confused.

"Both."

Pedro coughed, Bella cleared their throat and you sat there with your eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, well, it took maybe an hour for the show and the same for everyday."

He smiled before continuing, "Well you look like you only take an hour...still look amazing, of course!"

Your eyes widened in surprise, eyebrows raised. The water Bella had grabbed and taken a sip of came back up in a cough. Causing you to quickly pat her back in an attempt to help her not choke.

"...I don't think you're suppose to say that." Pedro said hesitantly, he looked around the room.

"Next question then," he smiled, "Since the show premier, people have been talking about the weight that you gained-"

You threw your head back slightly, catching a glimpse of Pedro reaching up to rub his eye. When he brought his hand up, he pulled down all of his finger except one, his middle, and rub his eye slowly. 

"-How come?" he finished. Snapping you out of watching Pedro.

Your eyebrows furrow as you look at him, beginning to open your mouth, Bella interrupts. "You should be asking how they did an amazing job on the show, not about their weight."

"Well, its a question everyone wants to know."

"I don't think it is," you began, "Just because people want to know, doesn't mean they can get an answer. For all they know I could have an eating disorder, or better yet, lost weight for the role!"

"Well, it wasn't my intention to offend-"

"You did." you said strongly, getting up from your seat and striding out of the room. Soft footsteps pounded behind you, coming to a stop when they saw your seated position in the hallway.

The body slid down the wall, holding their knees to their chest as they looked at you. "You okay?" Bella asked.

You smiled, looking at them, "Yeah, people are just annoying." you sigh.

He looked at you with a smile on his face, "You know, Pedro flipped him off." he laughed loudly.

Ducking your head down in embarrassment, you sighed, "I know, I saw."

"He's in there arguing with him."

That sentence made you shoot your head up, eyes widening and you began pushing yourself up. Bella grabbed your hand, pulling you down beside them. "Is he really?"

"Yeah, he's saying things about how to treat people, giving him a lesson on rude comments and sexism." Bella laughed.

In response, you laid you head on their shoulder. Taking a deep breath as you settled into her side. "I love him."

Bella's hand rubbed your shoulder, "I do too."